Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:55
Page:  1 
Come Out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are! Started by: La_Muerta on Dec 14, '11 04:16

La Muerta approaches the local liqueur store gun raised. He stops for a second and looks around. There is yelling, arguing, and fighting and no one is trying to stop it. La Muerta sighs, looks up and starts to talk to himself.

Why is no one stopping this madness? Why is this being aloud to go on? I'm talking about the "Las Vegas issue". There is all this yelling and bickering going on in the streets all around the controversy over Las Vegas. Sure every now and then someone will say something and there will be a moment of quiet then all of a sudden the accusations start a coming!

That is why i'm here complaining about this instead of robbing that nice plump cash register over there. I just wish The Godfather Council would come out and make a speech putting all this controversy to rest. Not in a little comment or a PM but a speech with the soap box and everything! Frankly just a little hello saying we are paying attention and know what is going on would be nice. Something besides some one claiming that every leader in this game is trash.

I am not here trying to start a fight. I am here because i now almost nothing about what is actually going on. All i have heard are rumors. I'm not asking for some mammoth thread but i'm also not asking for a speech jotted down on the back of a paper you just found on the ground. Something to dispel the rumors and to satisfy the the crowds. That is all.

La Muerta nods to small crowd gathered around him, draws his gun and heads into the nearest store.

Report Post Tip

Pittbull listens to the man talking to himself and think to his own self this guy makes alot of sence and i have heard alot of the same rumors!!! Just then a hand slams into his shoulder it was La_Muerta the man that was talking to himself he tells me to run!!! Pittbull wonders for wat but he dont question him he just runs...

Report Post Tip

Civ approaches the soap box...

"Uh... please forgive my member here... seems like he has temporarily lost his mind. First of all, the Godfather Council does'nt owe anyone anything. As far as i am concerned, they placed their rules on the table and i have seen no one disrespecting them. What happened in LV is Las Vegas's business... not ours. What concerns me is what happens within New Orleans, i think that our turf is big enough for us not to start thinking of what goes on at our neighboors. I really dont understand why my member would ask these questions and i appologize for his behavior. Seems like he's had a little too much to drink and is currently in bed. I wish you fine ladies and gentlemen a great day and i hope that this... event has'nt alarmed anyone. For as far as i know, the Godfather council has no need to speak up on a soap box and what happened in LV is not my affair. Have a great day people, i wish you all the best."

Civ tips his hat to the community and heads back to his HQ.

Report Post Tip

La_Muerta, while I do appreciate a fervor for knowledge, your boss is right. In the world we live in, money, power, and influence all stem from the gathering of information. Information, in a sense, is more valuable than money. Some are fed that information from their boss. Some gather information through observations in the Streets. Some have built a network among close friends to keep each other updated.

Now, I suppose at this point the question is the "intensity" (for lack of a better term) of the information. Need to know who pickpocketed you? Not a big deal. Need to know why a crewleader got killed? Quite the big deal. Quality information comes at a price; and if you expect the wealthiest and most powerful figures in our world to respond to a request such as this, you might as well ask a wall.

In times such as these, it would certainly behoove any prominent mobster to find a trustworthy information source, to perhaps shed light on the situations that have left many to speculation.

Report Post Tip

All is well in Las Vegas. We know the 'rules' and how they are to be understood going forward.

Report Post Tip

Las Vegas needs more order and to get more organized. It seems like a bunch of inner city street gang types running around like a free for all bloodbath. What happened to dignity and honor in this thing of ours?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Come Out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL