Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:46:41
Page:  1 
The Bullet Society : The Silver Edition Started by: JimmySilver on May 03, '24 05:48

Jimmy Silver just flew back into LA feeling fantastic. His business operations in all of LA were thriving, he just scored big on a drug deal and he landed an executive position within a security firm. Mr. Silver was planning to go to his restaurant for dinner when he heard a familiar voice call to him. "Jimmy need to see you in my office!" It was none other than his boss and Godfather of Hollywood DeadIrishman.

Jimmy closes the door behind him and as he sits down DeadIrishman pases him a double Canadian whiskey.  Jimmy gladly accepts the drink  and as they toast he asks GF Dead. ​​"Whats the occasion boss?" 

Godfather DeadIrishman takes a drink and leans back with a smile. "I was just remembering when BulletToothTony told me that there was a guy he knew that was currently in Las Vegas under Sonny Franceze  and The Las Vegas Outfit that didn't belong there. Tony said he needed him here in LA with the Bullet Society.Remember those days?"

Jimmy  took a sip then as they made a toast to Tony Jimmy smiled in reflection. "Yes I sure do. As exciting Vegas was at the time it didn't feel..like home. As fate would have it I survived Sonny and The Outfit crumbling and next thing I knew,  I got a call from the man himself and  he fllew me in to sunny LA to join himself, Dominic Decocco, Meg and yourself in The Bullet Society.  You guys welcomed me graciously and taught me everything I needed to know to make me who I am today. I'll never forget that for as long as I live."

Dead nods "Yes sir you were eager to learn,you rose up very fast within the family and became well known and respected by all the families in LA not just The Bullet Society. i am so glad you joined me when I had to take over Hollywood, couldn't have made it this far without you." Raises glass as he finishes off his drink "Which is why I have you in my office right now." 

"Our beloved Godfather Chairman Tyki_Mikk and I were talking about planning for the future and how it was time for growth in Hollywood. He stated it was time for a second family to be established and asked me who I think should be authorized to lead this crew. Without a split second of hesitation I spoke your name. Tyki nodded knowing what my answer was going to be and already had you considered due to how impressed he was with your dedication to me,the families and all of LA. So with that being said "Mr. Jimmy Silver do you accept our offer to lead your own family?"

Jimmy beamed with pride​​ "Yes sir I am truly honoured to be given this opportunity" Dead shakes Jimmy's hand  "I know you will do us all proud.

2 weeks later:

Jimmy Silver and DeadIrishman stand in front of a large 2 storied brick building with  cement arches over the few windows it had. "This building was a manufacturing plant then served a few families over the years and as of today its all yours. "congrats my man I'm so proud of you." Irish hands Jimmy the keys, gives him a congratulatory hug abd heads back to his car.

Just before driving off, the back window rolls down and GF DeadIrishman sticks his head out "I almost forgot to ask, what are you naming your family?"

Jimmy looks up to the skies and as if he got the nod from above he smiled and replied  "How about The Silver Bullet  Society?"

DeadIrishman looks up for a second then nods smiling proudly 'Perfect!"

He drives off back to the Irish Alliance HQ while Mr Jimmy Silver opens up the door to a new building and new chapter in this thing of ours

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $2,020,000 Tip

Seanie happened to be in LA conducting business when he heard news of Jimmy's new HQ. He decided to pop over and offer his congratulations.

Great set up, I'm seeing good things here. I'll be sure to catch up in the Silver Star.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL