Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:51
Page:  1 
Tough decisions Started by: Frank--Vitti_jr on Dec 15, '11 00:37

It was late a beautiful night in the city of New Orleans , suddenly his phone rang

Frank jumped up startled answering his phone

"Hello Jimmy is that you?"

"Yeah its me , that thing we had to fix it was him "

Frank's heart sank to the floor he knew what he had to do next

"You want him gone?"

" Yeah he will be a luigi's bar and grill in an hour meet him there

Frank driving to luigi's he had a lot on his mind was he to give up this life he had worked so hard for and warn his friend the man he had grown up with hs best friend he imagined all the good times they had together working in this life , he then remember what his father told him

A man goes into this thing of ours for many reasons but the biggest is for respect , You respect your friends and never betray omerta. frank knew what he had to do Joe was stealing money and Became a rat no matter their past business is business

10:45 frank got out of his car and entered the restraunt spotting Joe he took a seat

"How are you frank"

"Im alright Joe"

They both ordered their food and had a nice meal , Joe he was strange almost like joe knew something was going to happen

"Joe i gotta take a leak excuse me for a second" Joe nodded as frank got up and walked into the restroom

Frank took his snub out checked the clip before leaving he thought one last time long and hard before walking out , behind joe now shoving the snub into the back of his skull

Tears comming out of franks eyes

"Just do it damn it"

"Joe you were my brother we were supposed to leave this life together as old men now it comes to this im so sorry"

As Joe said his last words the sounds of gunshots and a man running out of the restraunt was all that were heard

Report Post Tip

It was a good story Frank, I enjoyed it. :)

Some Feedback: Try and put a bit more detail in the ending, I had to read the ending a few times until I understood who shot who and where they shot him..

Great story, look forward to more :D

Report Post Tip

Immortal simles as she hears the story weaved.

It's always a pleasure to see anyone come out and tell their tales. It's especially nice seeing them come from New Orleans. Keep up the great work and I look forward to hearing your other stories in the future.

Report Post Tip

Fantastic story frank, moving. I agree with ninja on his comment, and use some more punctuation man! Really though loved it, when's the next one?

Report Post Tip

wow nice story Frank, I agree with the guys who posted before me, you should have been more detailed in the end but overall it's a very good story.

I'm looking forward to see your future stories.

Report Post Tip

Civ listens to Frank's story and smiles to himself...

"Ah this reminds me of my youth... Frank, that was a great story bud and your father was right... respect is the only thing that matters. If you have respect, you get everything. If you dont... well, you lose everything. That is how our system works, so far... you are making me and New Orleans very proud. Keep up the good work my friend!"

Report Post Tip

Oh I do love small stories like this, would be nice reading more about Frank :)

Report Post Tip

Jam_Tart sits back drinking on her bottle of whiskey thinking silently.....

Damn Frank, really loving it!!

Its short and to the point.  Talks of respect and being loyal to your family in doing a job no questions asked, no matter the consequences.

Respect, loyalty and trust should NEVER  be forgotten.

Hope to see more stories in the future;)

Report Post Tip

I like your story Frank. It shows the essential aspects of our lives here: If you mess up, if you break the rules, if you act contrary to loyality and respect, know one can guarantee if it is not your best friend, your longtime companion, that in the end has to carry the burden to liquidate you. Thumbs up for your tale my friend!

Report Post Tip

Fervidus read the story. At some times he had to read some sentences again. But he enjoyed reading it.

"Well done Frank. I agree with the others. A little bit more detail on the end, and the use of punctuations is recommended. Still looking forward to read more."

Report Post Tip

PopPopShinebox pops in and listens to another great story from Frank Vitti Jr.

I may have you come over and tell my children a story before bed. 

PopPopShinebox laughs and walks out.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tough decisions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL