Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 02 - 08:02:06
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Hustle Points Started by: g0d on May 11, '24 10:52

It would be nice if we could transfer Hustle points to other players.  I have more than I could ever use and some people who are high in rank do not have any. 

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Wouldn't that ruin their value though. The thing that makes them valuable is that they have to be worked for either through daily hustle, lounge activity or supporting the game during events. If they were tradable then everyone would be maxed out and they would lose their value.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
No cause some one would still have to use them and some one would have to still earn them me my self I don’t use hustle points so I would also like to try to sell them to others or even maybe swap them for perks in game as well
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I made the suggestion of being able to write up a Will and disperse in the event of real-life death. But we will never be able to give or market those because let's be real doing so will take from the needs of site upgrades/upkeep. And understandably so. That is an extra generous gift for contributing.

Report Post Tip
If you were able to trade the amount earned by doing task that would be great. However, the amount people get from sales is extremely high so I would be against this.

Same thing with favors unfortunately. I have a substantial amount I will never use wishing I could give to others.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hustle Points
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL