Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:26:08
Page:  1 
The Over Sixties rolling into LV Started by: Nana on Dec 16, '11 01:41

Nana slowly walks out of her new Headquarters to address the underworld.  Stepping over a sleeping bum on the sidewalk with her walker, Nana very slowly steps onto a well used soap box.  In the sweetest little old lady voice you heard Nana speak.

Hello everyone and thank you for coming.  (Nana clears her throat) Excuse me everyone could you please listen?  Hello? Is anyone listening to me?...

After trying to get every-one's attention and failing Nana finally releases her frustration to get their attention.

HEY A**HOLES! LISTEN UP!

Stunned, everyone turns towards the little sweet looking old lady who was pouring herself another Snowball drink.  Nana takes a drink and speaks.

Hello everyone and thank you for coming (Nana looks at her note cards for a second)

I am honored and humbled to let you all know that The Over Sixties now have a headquarters set up in Las Vegas thanks to the wonderful Godfather Hound, Creep and the rest of SL and LV.  I would like to thank all my supporters for their...support and I hope to help turn Las Vegas into a thriving community.  Even though, as of right now, Las Vegas is considered an "experiment".  I would just like to call bull shit to that.  It might be an experiment to everyone else but to me, it's my new home. 

So I'll keep this short...

You suddenly see Nana doze off and start to snore.  A man behind her nudges Nana to wake back up.

Huh? Wha?...Oh...Thank you all for listening and long live LAS VEGAS!  Let's go play some nickle slots!

Nana slowly steps down and turns around to admire her new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Nana!  I know you've been wanting this for a very long time!

Report Post Tip

Thank you Nana! ;)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations best of luck Nana.

Report Post Tip

Welcome to Sin City Nana! I look forward to seeing you prosper and to hopefully working along side you. All the best!

Report Post Tip

Nana as you leave Saint Louis to explore your dreams and finish your goals I wish you the best of luck in your new home and you are right, if you plant seeds and are dedicated it is much more than an experiment as you said - it becomes home and also a profitable business venture and you never know the future if you play your cards right where things will end up.

Be safe out there Nana and I know you were very excited for this chance. I often visit Las Vegas for gambling and entertainment and have many friends there, so I am sure we will see each other at some shows or clubs.

Alfonzo tips his hat to the new Leader of The Over Sixties

Report Post Tip

I wish you every success after your work in St Louis, may you gain the riches Las Vegas provides

Report Post Tip

Great news Nana. I am thinking of eventually heading over to Sin City and opening up a little crew. Hopefully we can work together and maybe conduct some business. Best of luck to you and your crew!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Over Sixties rolling into LV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL