Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 03:39:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Can Some Ever Let Go of the Past? Started by: MickeyS on Dec 16, '11 18:31

Alot can be read into the following comment.

'you reap what you sow'

If your bloodline acts a fuckwit once then it's generally forgiven, twice, three times alot depends on who is giving chances.

When a bloodline over a prolonged period shows that it will fuck up over and over again then the chances become very limited, and if you wish to make something of yourself then you are better off starting a fresh.

I can personally think of a number of examples of bloodlines with dirt for names which have come through it to show a meaningful contributions.

Report Post Tip

Scrappy, you're missing the point.  This is a case of a bloodline doing *everything* (and more) that was expected of him and still being stitched up.

Report Post Tip

First of all Mr S, I had no clue what your father's past was, nor did I care. What I do know is that one of my respected members, one who has been mostly IA this month due to oversea commitments, has had his Bodyguard attacked twice. Once stealthed, and once by you in plain view.

You can sit out here and whine and complain that it was all bloodline hunting. But in all reality your father was caught red handed. Not suspected, CAUGHT.

Spin your tale how you will Mr S. But in the end, your father didn't even try to hide himself, and Clarity had every right in handling the situation as she did, especially if she had prior knowledge to your family history.

Report Post Tip

Nonense, nonsense, nonsense.  Let's see what type of proof comes out of this.  

And you did know, perfectly well, who my blood was.  

We all know that your word cannot be trusted and that you make mistakes, so let's see how you do here.

Report Post Tip

First of all, how was I supposed to know who your blood was if you only told the Chicago "powers that be". As much as you want me to dear, I am not obsessed with your family. It seems that it is quite the opposite, you have an obsession with me.

Secondly, who is "we"? I have always followed through. And mistakes? Who doesn't make mistakes? I pray the person who is perfect to come out here and announce it so I can call them a big fat liar.

The difference between you and me is that I can at least admit to my mistakes.

Report Post Tip

And the proof?

Report Post Tip

Do you really think Clarity would have taken the actions she did if I did not have the proof?

Run along now young man. You have wasted enough hot air today.

Report Post Tip

Produce the proof.  You're a known liar and rule breaker.

Produce the proof or else you have zero credability 

Report Post Tip

Liar?? When have I ever lied? I find that funny, to be honest.

Report Post Tip

Ironically, enough, you lied about W/S when you left a load of your members to get slaughtered.

Let me see absolute proof.  In fact, let everyone see absolute proof.  Or explain who you can't/won't.

Report Post Tip

Speaking of liars...heh.

I will not comment on this matter any longer Mr S. It is well known that your family line likes to elaborate and exaggerate (lie). Pot calling the kettle black eh?

Report Post Tip

I wonder why you won't comment?  Because you've been exposed as a liar?  I'm staking my reputation on this.  

I DID NOT ATTACK ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT I DID.

If you could, you would.  You realise that you've messed up and you're running away.

Report Post Tip

So basicly this is all another big miss understanding, You come out here asking if people can let go but again you cant seem to let go either, Its a two way street  MickeyS

Pray tell me what Lotta would stand to gain by having you killed? And really i cannot see the Chicago heads killing one of there own without any form of proof nor any other family for that matter.

Report Post Tip

You want proof? Sure why not? I have nothing to hide.

http://mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/bgs.jpg

For all to see :)

Now have a good day, and good luck in your future. No doubt you'll need it.

Report Post Tip

Indeed Lotta Indeed Another of kukus plans bites the dust tsk tsk tsk

Report Post Tip

That's the worst fake that I have ever seen.  And it took you four days to make it.

Do you have any real proof?

Report Post Tip

Of course you'd call it a fake.

You are pathetic young man. I'd honestly consider putting a gun to your head and trying to find a new place to hang out.

Report Post Tip

MickeyS whether the picture is fake or not know when you have lost. Many people in court are sentenced to jail or even killed when there is enough evidence whether it is fake or real there is nothing you can do. If i were you i would just stop fighting . And except that you have been beat.

Report Post Tip

My father was beaten because he's in the grave.  This fabricated evidence has been produced - but that's all that it is.

Report Post Tip

You would know all about fabrication right?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can Some Ever Let Go of the Past?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL