Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:01:45
Page:  1 
Are you a proud recipiant of mail? Started by: Murdoc on Dec 16, '11 18:48

Post man comes to your door as you look to find that you are the recipiant of SoAndSo's 100th mobmail or 200th or 500th or 1000th etc...

I remember when these were cherished mail, people would wait for hours to send a mobmail to another person in order to save that special century/milinium mark mob mail to that special somebody.

Do we still do things like this or have we moved towards more pressing business. Are those important milestone mails a sign of friendship, respect, or are they just trash if theres no money in them?

Do you send them your 502 mobmail telling them it was the 500th and its really the thought that counts?

What is the popular consesus on this issue I really am curious to find out.

Report Post Tip

Some people still do it, others get busy and forget (which doesnt mean they dont care) or they make other numbers important. I mean Sinfest got my 501 mail on two different characters :)

Report Post Tip

I forgot to add this to my previous statement as well,

What is your favorite way to send these special mob mails, in character, out of character, humerous or serious?

Also if you've got any saved on a shelf somewhere which ones are your favorites, and don't be shy to share them!

Report Post Tip

well when i see im close like 2998 i sent 1 message then send the person im close to a nice message

its a great sign of friendship i cherish giving and getting those messages

Report Post Tip

I really like them an think they are a fun part of the game. I personally make them funny and some how incorporate the number into the message. For instance my 666s message would have something to do with hell.

Report Post Tip

i generally dont care, i just mail people i know, or something related to family business i never keep an eye on a count.  i remember when it littered people like badges advertising x, y and z's mails. 

Report Post Tip

I never really keep track of the number of mail sent, my last character sent a ton of mail;

Messages Sent: 19355

Not one person was given a special may regarding any milestones, not because I don't care enough about people I spoke with, just that I don't really have any importance on the mail count itself.

Like Apollymi said though, I might have sent out a special mail for 1041 if I had noticed when it came around, but it passed without me realising :-/.

Report Post Tip

Don't lie Animal. You were always sending me "special" mails ;)

Report Post Tip

I am typically the proud recipient of "males"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Are you a proud recipiant of mail?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL