Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:07
Page:  1 
This Thing. Another story by Frank-Vitti_jr Started by: Frank--Vitti_jr on Dec 16, '11 20:09

Frank woke up today feeling especially excited for 3 years he had served his boss Frank was always a good earner and did what he had to di no questions all of a sudden franks phone rang.

"Hello, Oh Im ready for this Bruno".

"Alright Frank all you need to do is take care of one last thing and welcome to the inner circle my friend"

The phone was then hung up

Frank knew the day would come when the books would open for him and all he had to do was a simple hit something he loved to do he had done it so many times it came natural this was his destiny.

It was about 4 o'clock when frank entered the small business a little chop shop just outside the city , all of a sudden Frank heard voices.

"I'll be right there sal just gotta grab something from the back".

Frank saw the man enter he was as described  Frank pulled his snub out aimed the man with his back turned never saw it come four bullets to the back of his skull was all it took.

Frank went to collect something to prove the deed was done he was excited but that excitement soon turned to pure hate.

As Frank turned the body over he yelled

"Why!" Tears rolling down his face , the man was his brother

Frank thought to himself after everything i did for him he set me up all this time i was a fucking puppet nothing else but to keep him safe so he could make all the moves and make all the money.

30 minutes later frank busted into Giardano Franco's office the man he once would die for was the man he now wanted dead

" My own brother after everything i did for you it comes to this you fuck me over!"

Giardano smiled at frank , " It had to be done this is your family you cared to much i need to know this is your life i took out your only weakness"

"You want to see weakness!" Frank whipping his snub out and firing a bullet it connecting with Giardano's stomach"

"What the fuck are you doing your going to throw everything away your whole life"

"You took my life when you set me up" Frank then walking up to Giardano Grabbing his head and smashing it into his desk

Frank felt good being in control something he never felt before

" Please Frank ill do anything" Giardano was begging for his life.

" Ok Just on last request"

Giardano smirked as he thought he had outsmarted frank

'Whats That?"

"Say hello to my brother for me you cockroach!"

Before Giardano could say anything two bullets pierced the back of his head Frank dropped his gun reached into his jacket grabbing a cigar with a lighter in his other hand lighting his cigar.

He took a long puff as he left the buidling and started walking the streets

Report Post Tip

Lotta stood by and listened to this man's tale of why he had become so hardened in this thing of ours. She reached out and pat her friend on his shoulder.

Thank you Frank, for sharing this story with us all. It was truly enlightening to the man you've become today, and I think your brother would be very proud.

Report Post Tip

Ah! Such tales are hard to come by these days. This was a very exciting tale to listen to. I liked the build up of tention in the end.. very good my friend. I look forward to hearing more.

Stick gives Frank a pat on the back and wanders off.... hoping to hear more of Franks Tales.

Report Post Tip

Mazza sat forward from his seat as he listened to what Frank had to say. He was surpised to hear how god this story was and hoped it was true as he always looked up to these guys. He stood up and shook Franks hand before speaking. "Very well said Frank, had me on the edge of my seat so much I did not take one drag of my smoke. I look forward to a few more of these stories sometime as I do have time to kill from time to time."

Report Post Tip

Rick listen to the story Franki was telling his crew, it cross Rick mind..Never never ever cross Franki!!!

great story, cant wait to read more

Report Post Tip

Sorry to hear that franky,hella story though. Hope that kind of thing happens again.

They say that the family is now bigger than your own blood,i agree, but when you have to do something like that its tougher then you thought when you joined..

Report Post Tip

Great story! Excited to see what's next!! Keep up the great work!

Report Post Tip

Immortal grinned as she heard the story seep from Frank's mouth.

Quiet the story Frank. She nods her head. Keep up the great work, with everything you do. Immortal lights a smoke and takes a puff and then exhales, watching the smoke float through the cold air and drift off into the night sky.

Report Post Tip

Sneaker walks in just in time to hear of Frank's encounters. She nods knowing of betrayal all to well. She feels a deeper connection with Frank now.

Sneaker slips away into the night. She will catch up with Frank later.

Report Post Tip

PopPopShinebox nods his head and grins as he listens to Frank's story.

Interesting story there Frank. Let's go grab a drink sometime and we can discuss some other interesting stories and maybe make some of our own.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the feedback everyone i would enjoy more ;)

Report Post Tip

Jumong on his tippy toes wanting more 

"wow what a great story. I really really cant wait for the next one you write :). Nice one nice one "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: This Thing. Another story by Frank-Vitti_jr
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL