Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:29:49
Page:  1 
"Charley" Introduction! Started by: devilsAngil2 on Dec 17, '11 03:26

INTRODUCTION: This story is about friends and family, crushes, love, hate, confusion, hope. All these things are in the series of stories that are going to be written.  Now the story starts off where charley lives in a city called "Springfield MO." A small, poor place. There are old building, people on the streets without a home, asking for money because they have no money to feed themselves. There are drug dealers, drug addicts, Alcoholics and more. Charley is one of those people who has no home. His mother on the other hand she's  selling anything to get  enough to feed her child and herself. See Back in 1995 of november her mother took care of her child when it was a baby. She needed time to finish her highschool years. She was only 15. Father of the baby knew, but did not care. He went on with his life. Back to the story. A couple months later, her mother dies. She is left with the baby. So the option she see's is selling anything. Several months later she gets to know a guy. The guy's name is David. They get to know eachother like Romeo and Juliet. And to hear what happens to the little kid and his mother after all the things that has happen stay tuned.

Vote 1 time to make this story continue.  I need 5 votes  to continue this so tell people to read and vote. 

Report Post Tip

This sounds like an incredible comedy.

Desmond submits his vote.

Report Post Tip

Vote Submitted.

I wonder if 1895, was meant?

Report Post Tip

oh yes my key board is sticky! thanks

Report Post Tip

This sounds awesome. I am intrigued.

PopPopShinebox submits a vote.

Report Post Tip

I'm excited to hear what's next!!!! Definitely voted for!!

Report Post Tip

2 more votes tell your friends!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Charley" Introduction!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL