Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:56:36
Page:  1 
Collecting Time Started by: Tony-Luciano on Dec 17, '11 04:54

As Tony walks into a small pawn shop he observes the little people inside and looks to the owner who quickly tries to ignore him. Tony see's the gesture and smilies. As he approaches the man he looks around one more time before pointing his thumb to the back door that leads to a office and storage room. As they enter Tony closes the door behind them and covers his nose a bit at the smill of smoke,not that he isnt used to it but it was a little overwhelming.

So,Giovanni,where's the bosses money eh?

I told you Tony i havent had time to collect it,give me another week i promise al of it with interest.

Tony lands a slap across the mans face causing him to double over then stand straight up wide-eyed.

That's what you said last week. You give me what you owe in bills or i start getting it in merchandise.

Tony looks around to see if there is anything worth taking,but all there is are boxes of useless junk. Tony turns back to the man and eyes him with a menacing look.

Well,whats it gonna be Giovanni?

Report Post Tip

As Luca passes by the pawn shop he notices a golden watch,and wonders why a thing as that is in this crappy place. He then walks into the shop and looks around not noticing anyone at the counter so he decides to wait. As Luca was waiting he hears what sounded like a slap then he heard someone say,"Thas what you said last week. You give me the money in bills or i start getting it in merchandise." Luca wonders wheres it coming from and looks at a back door slightly to the back left. He wonders if he should check it out then stops,if it is extortion buisness he wouldnt wanna get stuck in somethin' like that. So, he decides to wait and see who comes out all the while looking at the price on the watch.

Report Post Tip

Tony walks out slamming the door shut,as he slams the door all eyes turn on him and he looks at them..

You's got a problem? Get back to what you's all doin.

Tony then walks to the register takeing a the little money inside and then turns to collect a couple of items. As he starts collecting he notices a guy in front looking at a golden watch and decides that would finish the payment off. He walks up to the man and looks at the watch then at the man. Tony decided he dosent need anymore watches and looks back at the man smiling.

Take it,i dont want the damn thing. Besides i have enough of em' anyway. Arrive Derci.

Tony grabs on more thing before starting his way out the store.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Collecting Time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL