Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:44
Page:  1 
KILL Started by: Dawg on Dec 17, '11 06:00

The first person to kill Pittbull gets 30 credits ill buy from my RL money!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Why my good lad must you attempt to kill a a fellow mobster?

Report Post Tip

Civ listen to this troubled person

"Excuse me... can someone explain to me what RL means? As for Pittbull... he is worth much more than that. One of my best members as a matter of fact!"

Report Post Tip

30 credit and RL is real life as the troubled man glares at this idiot that walks up!

Report Post Tip

Waaayyy to go Dawwwwg, Folks this is a lesson in how not to win freinds and influence people.

Dawg the streets are a dangerous place soon as you step foot on them the clock starts ticking

Stan looks at his watch and smiles

Just saying

Report Post Tip

Hears some disturbed individual yelling from the streets about killing ...

Need a valium .. or fifty .. there DAWG?

Report Post Tip

The troubled man sees a few ppl come up but knows they dont have the ba**s to kill Pittbull so the man waits for more

Report Post Tip

Well he is a little disrespectful.....especially to Civ. Not a good thing.

Report Post Tip

Well he is a little disrespectful.....especially to Civ. Not a good thing.

Report Post Tip

This speech right here made my night! All the merriment aside, Pittbulls are actually quite the cuddlesrs. Why would you want to hurt one of them puppies, you bad bad person. Shame on you Dawg!

Report Post Tip

if only there were some place where we could list the hits we want instead of putting it on the streets publicly so that dawg could use that instead

Report Post Tip

yea theres a place but i dont have 100k game money

Report Post Tip

I think this is simply territorial. Dawg, being of the canine variety, is threatened by Pittbull (also of the canine variety). Normally this ends in a pissing contest (quite literally) where to the strongest bladder go the spoils. However, when these pooches join the mafia; the stakes jump up a notch.

Goes into his Australian, wild-life commentating voice.

What we have here is a classic dominance battle. The newcomer, Dawg, has offered a reward for the locals to remove one of their own. The locals, whether by social structure or out of sheer ignorance for such young blood, decline the offer. We will stay tuned to see how this unfolds, in such a lively environment. Typically, these things are resolved within forty-eight hours, in which case the locals swarm the newcomer in a mix of bestial gore.

Report Post Tip

I will do it

Turns around in a rotating chair

FOR A MILLION DOLLARS

Dramatic music

*coughs* Sorry, 100 BILLION DOLLARS

More Dramatic music

(Dr.Evil)

Report Post Tip

Cool story, bro.

Report Post Tip

Tell it again

Report Post Tip

Mind you all, it's the FIRST person to kill him, none of the others count...

Rest In Peace, Pittbull.

The Captain tips his hat to The_Civilian. Sorry for your loss, sir.

Report Post Tip

If you had 30 credits, you'd have much more than 100k at your disposal...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: KILL
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL