Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 11:16:51
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
CL Profile Started by: CaptainBubbleBeard on Dec 17, '11 09:39

I've been wondering this for quite some time, and I've had many different theories which all seem to be true at one point, and then change the next time I check...

What the hell is the order of members on the CL's profile ordered by? I know it's not rank, I know it's not units, but I cannot seem to find a logical explanation of what the order is. Just earlier today I was on the bottom row of my leaders profile, and I just went to check and now I'm much further ahead. Doesn't make any sense to me! Please explain!?!

Report Post Tip

Start date.

Report Post Tip

If that were true, I wouldn't be on the first line mate

Report Post Tip

Its true for my CL's list. Are you sure you aren't older than you think?

Report Post Tip

Or perhaps I'm seeing things too.

Time for sleep I think.

Report Post Tip

It's ordered by rank.

Report Post Tip

I believe that online activity or maybe even prowess may have something to do with this as well. Demotions also affect the range as well but it doesn't seem to be an exact mesearable science to it.

Report Post Tip

It's rank. I found out from studying it for a while. I too had the same question, so I watched it for a while. It's your rank, and also your units I believe if you are in the same rank as someone.

Report Post Tip

Rank for sure. But I am right next the my cl and have less unit than the third guy so im not sure.

Report Post Tip

Hmm i think its a mixture of rank and prowess/most recently active.

Report Post Tip

in order of awesomeness ^.^

Report Post Tip

gotta keep your cool points up if you wanna stay at the top =P

Report Post Tip

I was wondering the same question to so if i heard correctly it is rank right and units or just rank.?

Report Post Tip

Im pretty sure its rank. When I became made I moved up in the order. But when others became made the were moved ahead of me, I am much older than them. Why is that?

Report Post Tip

It's definately ordered by rank. There is no doubt about that.

However, the order you sit in compared to people of the same rank as you has always been something I have wondered. As far as I can tell it is a mixture of who ever has the most expieriance/prowess.

Not sure how right that is but that is what I think.

Report Post Tip

no answer I guess ;( "official answer"

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: CL Profile
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL