Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:59:49
Page:  1 
CHARLEY and the BEGINNING Started by: devilsAngil2 on Dec 18, '11 03:36

CHARLEY and the BEGINNING

CHAPTER 1:  Have a bad day?

"Charley!" says charleys mother yelling his name from the living room. "Get your big watermelon head out of your bed, and get ready for school." His mother being demanding. " Five more minutes mom " said charley not wanting to get out of bed. When charley said that  his mother was in his door way of his room. " I am NOT giving you fuckin 5 minutes. Get you butt out of bed before i keep you home instead of going to school!" Out of in instant charley jumps out of bed and sprints to the bathroom. " I'm getting ready!" said charley. His mother smiled " you now got two minutes to get ready". "TWO..... charley opens the door quickly, it will take me two minutes to put my shoes on. How in the hell am i suppose to do that?" said charley. " I don't know. Make my day." Charley slams his bathroom door. He slaps toothpaste on his tooth brush, puts the tooth brush in his mouth and he 's holding it in there while he puts on the cloths he wore last week. He gets finished getting dressed, excepted for his shoes and he sprints into the living room, and he heres the truck start. And in a instant he hears a horn " Come on son " his mother is acting nice when she is out side. She don't want people to know about her calling her son names. Charley runs out with his shoes in his hands, and he swings the back door open and slams it. " GO, GO, GO. " said charley. " Come down. Your not going to be late we have ten minutes" with a grin on her face. " See i knew you could go faster!" Charley has a upset look on his face. Five minutes later...... the truck drives in the front of the elementry, and stops on the curve. " Have a nice, and wonderful day!" said Charleys mom. " Bite me you bitch". Charley slams the door. His mother about drove off but she said " Oh, dear by the way you have to walk for now on. Im getting to go to a friends house. " Charley walks slowly into the class room know he is five minutes earley cause of his mother being a butt to him. He walks threw the big doors of a school called " Robbinson Elementry ". He walks down the long, narrow, hallway. He makes his first left to miss Medferds class. See he always loved her class, it was his favorite class, English. Until he see's three kids standing inside talking to eachother. Then there like three dogs trying to find a bone to chew on. Charley walk's into the room and see's those kids again. "Damn". charley said. The biggest kid that picks on him is the one lead the other two to pick on him. His name is Zack Sellers. " Hey, guys look who it is!" shouted zack. " Why you go to school you know your going to be picked on?" said zack. Charley looks down in shame and wants to avoid them without saying anything. "Hey FREAK answer me!" said zack. The other two boys were laughing. Charley getts mad and looks at them and said " you know i hate being called that." charley quickly shoved him as hard as he could and took off running. The three boys took off after him. Charley ran out the elementry doors and runs down the street. Looks back while he is running and see's the three boys come from the corner. Charley trip's over a twig and falls and the boys are closing in on him and charley takes off again. Finally he get's to his house and see's his mother putting grocery's that her boy friend bought. Charley runs tohis mother and get's behind her. " What the hell are you doing here?" said charley's mom. The boy's finally stopped in the yard. They saw here instantly. She looked at them with mean look. " So what's going on boys?" " Zack stood up for his friends and said " We are here to kick your son's ass!" He seemed proud of himself. " Well, i am sorry to say if he's here the only person going to kick his ass is me. And if you won't get off MY property i will kick your ass so hard it will feel like you got ass fucked! Got that bitches?" Zack looked at charley and said " Yes mam." While there walking away charley says " thank you mom. I will repay the favor."  said charley in relief. " Shut up! Now sence your home go clean the house!" said charleys mom. " Thank you mom! " 

Report Post Tip

Having being unsuccessful in kicking Charley ass Frank and his boys go down to the local corner story to pick off some candy and beer. Old man Eddie pulled out a shotgun. The boys took off and ran the heck out of there. Old man Eddie chased after them. All the while another kid by the name Tony sees this as an opportunity. Tony is very tall and very skinny. His friends call him potato-chip because he is like a potato-chip thin and slightly concaved. Tony snags two soda-pop and a couple of candy bars. As he is doing so he can her a few gun shots fire off as old man Eddie fires off a few rounds. In the commotion Tony slips out and walks away all casual-like. He makes his down the sideway and to Charley's place. Tony walks by charley's mom and as he does so he wave to him, "Hi."

Charley's mom waves to Tony, "Hi Potato-chip. Charley is in his room."

Tony nods and walks into house. He goes to Charley's room. "Hay what's up? I got some stuff from old man Eddie's place," he tosses charley a soda pop as he said this, "So what do you want to do?" Tony drops the candy bars on the bed and opens his soda pop and takes a drink, inbetween sips of his soda Tony speaks, "Maybe we can ride our bikes down town and if the mofiosos have any work for us?" Tony feels his empty pockets, "I'm in some need of cash. What about you?"

Report Post Tip

Charley looks up with a big smile on his face. "Let's go threw the window!"

Report Post Tip

"Wait up let me finish my pop!" Dat boy Tony drinks down his soda and then tosses the bottle aside. He hops out the window and chases after his best friend, "Yo wait up for me."

Report Post Tip

Charley Slows down. "Hey listen my other friend has a car he can take us. I thought about this..... Want to make a mafia?" Charley had a worried face on

Report Post Tip

Sorry for the delay. I am making a series of charley stories. These stories are suppose to intertain you. Threw a hard day of working. If you may have any advice or question let me know and i will message you back as soon as i see it. Look for the next story to come out.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: CHARLEY and the BEGINNING
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL