Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 13:11:40
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Time alerts do not play in Chrome browser Started by: BigFatJohnny on Dec 18, '11 07:49

I have the sounds turned on, but they don't play at all in Chrome.  They play fine other browsers IE or FF) just not in Chrome.  I'm guessing it's a script thing particular to Chrome, because if I go to the /images/timerbeep.swf page directly then I see the screen flash and hear the alert sound.

Since Chrome is quickly becoming the dominant browser, any chance you could look into fixing that? 

Report Post Tip

It has something to do with Chrome not MR. I ask about this issue as well but from the admins understanding they have done all that they can. It is on Chrome. I have sent an error message to them but they never got back to me.

Report Post Tip

The sounds don't play on mine I'm using good ol' IE.

Report Post Tip

I use chrome and the sounds work fine for me. Although I find if I've music on or I'm watching something online and have this in the back ground I don't notice the sounds, but that pop is still there when I've nothing on in the background.

Report Post Tip

I use Chrome as well (on a mac) and the sounds play for me. Message me and I can help you

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Time alerts do not play in Chrome browser
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL