Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 23:06:26
Page:  1 
Turning Point Started by: Hot_Lips on Dec 19, '11 05:47

That first drop of blood changes everything. Mother always said that's when you know if all the training and lessons from your parents, their friends and business partners were enough to prepare you for the change your life will take when the time comes. But it doesn't, does it! That moment, that second when you stick your gun in someones face and your finger hugs the trigger, no amount of coaching can take away the sinking feeling from the pit of your stomach…'This is it,' you think to yourself, 'the point of no return.. '. A picture show flashes before your eyes…it seems to go on forever but only lasts a split second. You know what I mean, don't you.

My movie opens when I'm at the young age of six as I notice the strange glances other moms shot my mother behind her back as she picked me up from school. It made me uneasy of course, mama was so nice but they didn,t seem to like her much. Then it fast forwards to a few years later that when mama scolds me for finding a big wad of cash in her purse…all I wanted was nickel for an ice cream cone at the Cremerie, but as I got older she explained her gun was fully loaded right next to it, she had the scare of her life. For the next few weeks, I could hear muffled conversations with her good friend The_Civilian as I hid beneath my covers…I didn't dare to get out of bed to eaves drop but at one point I heard ' that it was time'…whatever that meant. I soon found out though. Then a series of sceens play back to back…the way mama stood behind me as she held my hands the first time I shot off a round …all the cuts and bruises I nursed when Uncle Stan taught me how to defend myself against the biggest of bullies…all the times Corbin chuckled and called me silly as he gave me endless lessons on the art of negotiation and relations. Oh yes, mother and The_Civilian made sure I was prepared for this world but now…

CUT SCEEN!

This is IT, all of my training comes down to this moment. He's right in front of me…sitting there drinking his fourth whiskey and laughing…he's telling me I'm a joke, a whore…

BOOM! BOOM!!

That first drop of blood changes everything and I DO have what it takes!

*My name is Marie-Louise Dubois, also known as Hot_Lips, and that was the first entry of my very own diary, the latest of the multiple tomes of my families collection. It was exactly 13 yrs, 7 months and 21 days ago…the day I killed my daughters father, the most satisfying one of all. Perhaps one day I'll tell you about it. I am sharing it with you because I have many friends with children…some keep them totally oblivious to our way of life and some, like myself, feel it is necessary to plan ahead to any eventualilty. My daughter will be trained like I have been and how I wish I didn't have to…but in my opinion, there is there no way around it. *

Report Post Tip

Wow sad but exciting story i love it. Hope to hear more :D

Report Post Tip

Civ listens to this story as he has heard it over and over again before... he still smiles when he hears it!

"Hot_Lips... you are right about one thing... this was a turning point in your life. For you have carried a burden upon your shoulders for such a long time. There was multiple ways for you to end it all. You have decided to end it the way it should be ended. To rely on your own self and bring justice back into your life. Well... i for one am no pezzonovante... i decided my own faith. As you have decided your own by placing the pawns on the chess board. You have made your move to chess mate and have succeeded. I always knew this of course when i took you under my own wing as a young child. You have become a hard woman, someone... we should all fear. I wish you the best and i know this is only the beginning for you. I am sure your memory will follow you but you'll see... in time, the true person you are today. You are not a victim anymore... you are the haunter, ready to haunt your prey. Like a spider waiting for their meal to set foot on it's web. You wait... and you kill. First blood... that is all that matters!"

Civ hands Hot_Lips a glass of whiskey and drink in her honour!

Report Post Tip

Stan listened as HotLips told her story a story that reflected his,He remembered the war to over through Roman and Premier in which his father was killed like many other children he was running messages to the hit squads as the tryed to locate potential enemies, He remembered the look on Uncle Civs face as he returned to the HQ Stans heart sank he knew before Civ told him that his Father was dead. Atear rolls from Stans eye as he reminises but a warm smile lights up his face

HotLips i thank you for bringing your tale out here to share with us its a tale i think many have heard and pondered, We all have these tales to tell and i for one would love to hear them, But first if i may theres this new swanky club opening up down on Bourban Street could i interest you in afew drinks and maybe a dance?

Report Post Tip

Hot_Lips blushes and bats her eyes with a certain twinkle, this time she smiles with her ruby red lips and smooths down her very adult, hip snugging dress as she responds...

I would love to Stan! Name the time and place, I'll be there in a flash.

Report Post Tip

Old man stan getting his charm on haha

Tony starts to laugh.

Report Post Tip

Stan smiles at HotLips and links his arm with hers

Well doll as they say there is no time like the present is there?

Stan leads Hot Lips towards his car

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Turning Point
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL