Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 00:00:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
TO All members: Started by: devilsAngil2 on Dec 20, '11 01:18

Jaggalo, I won't even get into your oocitis sickness you obviously have if you in fact think you are a dead person... I am assuming you are the child of this fallen mafioso.

I will tell you the same as I told him, your father sent me a letter asking me to read over a story he had written and wanted to tell in the streets, I offered my critique and informed your father I would help him with it. Your father never responded and later the next day ended his life so drastically.

In order to move up in this thing of ours you need to work well with your family, work well with the community and learn to respect our world. To demand or expect a promotion in rank is generally viewed as disrespectful. As you can plainly see by the previous statements.

I will still offer my serves as I feel you have a young bloodling to this world and need some serious guidance so you may enjoy this world as much as we all obviously do. If you are interested feel free to send me a letter.

Take care.

Report Post Tip

Dutch_Man i have always liked you. Like you better than alot of people. So thanks!

Report Post Tip

Dutch_Man i have always liked you. Like you better than alot of people. So thanks!

Report Post Tip

And here we are again... looking at the foolish actions that seem like they run in his veins from generation to generation. Now we see him walking around with no affiliation after having accepted an invitation from an LV crew...

Report Post Tip

Ok. Listen people. Yes i have made a mistake in my first family. Yes. But i also wanted you people to know is i do not want to make a family look bad thats why i left the last one. Its a really good family by what i saw. Im not going to be the one that puts that family down. And i learned by my mistakes. And Ashes..... Because other people do something or say something does not mean you have to do it too. So my advice  is shut your mouth about things you do not know of. I like to learn how to right i have the stories but i have problems setting them up right. And people who think its funny to make fun of people, needs there ass handed to them. Im not going to say any names but they know who they are. I want a restart. I want to show those Dick faces that i can be better that them or show i can do it. And thats exactly what im going to do! 

Report Post Tip

Speaking from bloodline experiences, I hope you will learn that a temper and telling crewleaders to shut up is most likely not the way to go about showiing that you can be better than them.

I wish you all the best in trying to prove that though.

Report Post Tip

You know, if you were actually anybody of importance here... I admit it, I'd be annoyed at what you just told me. But coming from you? It's a fucking joke. I'm sorry but I'm actually laughing as I say this as you can see...

All I know from your bloodline is one thing that your grandfather told his boss that make him look like a fool which is related to the reason he started this conversation and then your father came and made a fool of himself and now YOU, again making a fool of yourself.

You say you don't want people to look bad... well, yes, you're right, you're only making yourself look bad. But if you care so much about improving and proving you can be better, then why do you keep saying the same dumb things over and over? Learn to shut up and you'll be on the right track.

The weirdest thing is that I don't even think we're making fun of you... you;re not even funny, actually. You're pitiful.

Report Post Tip

Ya. You know what your right. My family and me are a bunch of fucken shit heads we dont mean shit. And you know i have been killing myself alot and Ashes i am going to give you the satisfaction of me never playing this again because i am NOTHING! 9i made one fucken mistake and now every body hates me. You can hate me all you want idc anymore i tried to be better and more successful but i cant im a stupid ass kid that cant right or cant talk or cant be liked. Your right i hop[e you feel better about your self that i do about myself. That was everyones goal was to make me look like a total ass. But really i did that. Im not wanting petty or anything like that. I remember BigBlackMan sending me money and i sent it right back telling him. " I work for my money". So Ashes your right i am a fucken dumb ass and i will leave lke you want me too.

Have a good day!  Thejaggalo

Report Post Tip

Bud... like I said, YOU are the one making the fool of yourself. The day you stop saying these kind of things, specially in the street, people will start to like you.

I'm sure there are people who already like you, but for people who could hire you to start to like you, you need to show that you are willing to learn how to "play the game" as you called it.

Your father approached me to work for me as he may have told you. What was my only question/condition to him? "Will you promise to learn what's important and obey orders?" And that's all it took for your father to try to find work elsewhere.

You didn't make "one" mistake. You just made a few, but you keep making them over and over. Calm down, be humble and try to get somebody to teach you the ropes of this place. I'm sure it will be rewarding. I'm even willing to offer you a spot with one of my best sponsors to try to help you, just to show you that I don't have anything against you.

I never wanted you to leave. I wanted you to stay and learn how to properly live a life of crime in the mafia.

Report Post Tip

Ashes, sorry for responding so late to your question earlier.

I did not mean for my earlier input to be sort of a "Holier then thou" approach, I was just not going to take a piss in a bucket that was already full...  if you catch my drift.   Was this man making a fool of himself?  Yes.   Does he deserve to get ridiculed for it?   Absolutely.  In fact I think I play a bit of the role of hypocrite when I said I wasn't going to make fun of the dead because I went on to poke fun at the way he forms sentences.   So by all means everyone should continue to call him every name think they can think of, because from what Ive heard and from what Ive seen...   he kinda deserves it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TO All members:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL