Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:59
Page:  1 
Creep Show of Detroit Started by: Creep on Dec 20, '11 15:24

As Creep exited the Detroit Prison gates he felt lonely and discomforted. He did not have a family.

He saw an Old man taking his dog out for a walk. Creep called the Old man "Excuse me mister, do you know any place where I can spend the night" the Old man's face lightened with happiness "you come to the right man, I happen to have my own motel" Creep was amazed with his luck and replied "how much for a night ?" the old man replied " twenty dollars, but the motel is not in good condition as I have had it for 10 years and I only have one staff member" Creep was very pleased with the old man's Enthusiasm and replied "where exactly is this motel of yours?" The old man replied "just downtown in the business district" Creep repelied"very well sir I shall meet you tonight at nine in your motel"

Creep a Passionate business man Walking down the Business district of Detroit he was inspired by the other businesses. He saw a large rotting billboard which said "the old motel" Creep felt that he needed to help this old man and sort his business out.

As Creep entered the Motel there was smell of damp paint. The old man was stood scrubbing the front desk. Creep went over to him and said "Good Evening Sir, How are you?" the old man lighted up with delight and replied "jolly good Creep" Creep smiled back and replied "I am ok, this place is no good why do you work here?" the old man replied "I have no family, no nothing all I have is this motel" Creep was shocked by the old man's story and replied "what do you plan to do with it now that you are old?" the old man went into a mood of disappointment and replied "I will have to let it go wouldn't I who would buy this destroyed place" Creep did not want to let the old man down and replied "I will take it for a thousand bucks and convert it into a five star motel what do you say?" the old man gave a smirk and replied " yes take this son and remember you have to convert it into a five star motel" The old man placed the motel keys into Creeps hand and said "good luck"

-FIVE YEARS LATER-

As you enter the hotel which was famous for its hospitality you had a smile on your face and entered. On the front desk there was a blond girl who saw you and politely said "good evening this is The New motel how can I help you?"

Report Post Tip

*frankCastle strols in to the creep show*.

*FrankCastle walks over to the counter*

"hey creep i need two weeks for  now and room sever too."

*FrankCastle hads creep 20 bucks and waits for his key*

Report Post Tip

John enters the motel*

John walks upto the front desk*

"hello i need a room for three weeks and roomservies as wll please.

Report Post Tip

Sneaker finds herself in front of a motel. It is in average shape but appears to be abandoned as well. She will come back later should she decide to stay in town. She will need a low key place like this to lay low if it is in fact still open.

Report Post Tip

Santino, hiding within the darkened lobby of the

The New motel

watches Sneaker approaching the building surreptitiously, seeing her checking the building out for the very same purpose as he's utilising it now.

With both front and rear doors wedged firmly closed, he's fairly certain that Sneaker won't find access a simple task if she attempts a forced entry. Unless she whispers the family codeword, which Santino's unsure if she knows, there's no way he's letting her in!

The only thing that worries him is that he's heard that there's an arsonist on the loose targetting abandoned buildings in the great cities of America......

Report Post Tip

After leaving her impromptu meeting at the docks, Sneaker heads for The New Motel. She tries the front door and it doesn't budge. She's afraid this is just another abandoned building that needs to be razed. She puts this place on her torch list and heads off to find a hotel for the night. She will torch this place in the wee hours of the morning.

Report Post Tip

Woken by someone rattling the front door of the building Santino is glad that he had the foresight to wedge it firmly shut.

Glad of the few hours sleep that he'd managed and having spent enough time out of the glare of the streets of Motown the big man knows that he'll be in the clear for his earlier misdemeanor.

Besides, there's a flight headed out in around an hour and if he gets his skates on he'll make check in just in time and won't have to worry about the early flight where he may be more conspicuous travelling the short distance to the airport.

Clearing any signs of his temporary habitation and brushing himself down quickly Santino exits the building via the rear entrance. Kicking a small triangular shaped piece of wood under the far edge of the door closes it firmly, it doesn't look like anyone's been here at all....

Report Post Tip

Now that Sneaker is sure she is not being followed, she feels safe returning to her "activities." She gathers her supplies and heads to The New Motel. She goes around back and tries the door. This one isn't opening either. Sneaker sets the gas can down and takes a crowbar to the door. With a little leverage and minimal work the door opens. Sneaker picks up the gas can and begins casually walking through the building pouring gas. She circles the downstairs and returns to the back door. She lights a match and tosses it into the building. She watches as the fire chases through the downstairs. There is something exciting about this to her. Sneaker walks away having taken care of yet another abandoned building. At least she thinks it was abandoned. Oh well.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Creep Show of Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL