Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 22:40:31
Page:  1 
La Casa Rossa Steps Forward Started by: Stamina on Dec 21, '11 09:07

The new Godfather of New Orleans stepped out of his old HQ and looked back at it smiling. Straightening his jacket a bit he looked over his shoulder to see CorbinRusell standing slightly behind him, and he motions him to step forward. Looking at a few that heard the news earlier he stood up a bit taller as a grin slipped upon his lips.

I am sure that most of you have heard the news today that I have been one of those that are lucky enough to have earned the esteemed rank of God Father. With that though there comes change.

New Orleans will grow to great lengths in the upcoming days, weeks and months and I'm happy to have people in the city I can rely on and trust. People that stand by my side through the good days, the bad and hell even the terrible.

Stamina slips his hand in his pocket and pulls out a set of keys that have been used and scratched up, but that hold a very dear part of himself in them.

With all this though my time here has changed as well. While this building has been my headquarters and home for quite some time now it is time that I move, and with that move I hand over a few I can not take to someone that can lead them and teach them.

CorbinRusell..

Stamina takes the set of keys and tosses them over to him and almost laughs as he watches him fumble to catch them.

I know that you will do things within and for this city that many will not. I expect you to work tirelessly and devote your entirety to each of those that live here in these walls that I have called home for so long. I know that no other person could fill the position you are taking any better, I also know that you will serve all of New Orleans wonderfully. Personally, I can't wait to see how you remodel and who all comes up through your family and shines. Each person here already has earned everything they have, and worked hard for me but now I look forward to each of them doing the same for you.

Lead each of them, motivate all of them, teach them how to walk tall as men and women and most of all know how important they are to all of us..

Stamina looks at all of those that have spent their time working for him and nods.

Congratulations CorbinRussell!

Stamina glances back at the building and winks at it knowing it is going to be held in very good hands.

Shine for all New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Corbin shakes his Godfather's hand and hugs him tightly before turning to the gathered crowd. He wipes away one single tear before he starts to speak.

Sorry, for that ladies and gentlemen, but I think you understand that I am a bit touched by all of this.

He clears his throat and takes a sip from the his glass of water

Taking over a very well organized family is not an easy task. Keeping it that organized, let alone improving it, seems impossible. However, I (and both my hands) will do everything possible to keep this family the way it always was. A close, warm family where every member is important. Where members consider each other brothers and sisters.

Corbin turns to Stamina and smiles.

I want to thank you, Stamina, from the bottom of my heart for the trust and confidence you have in me.

You led this family as a true leader and it will be damn hard to become such a fine leader.

I consider this as a great honor and I am really, really proud. Thank you.

Finally Corbin turns to The_Civilian.

The_Civilian... What can I say?

During the (far too short) time I served you as your RH, you have become far more than a friend. You are a great man and an outstanding leader. A man people can rely too. A father to his members. I learned a lot from you during my period with you and I thank you for that and for all you did for me. Thank you so much, my friend.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for taking the time to hear me out.

I wish you all a very good day and hope to meet you soon again in New Orleans.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Civ looks at CorbinRussell and smiles... puffing big clouds of cigar smoke, he speaks up!

"Corbin... my faithful RHM, my faithful friend. Yes, the journey was short... probably seemed even shorter as time flew us by. As good times always do... we deffinately had great times my friend. I have learned a lot from you as well, and i cannot be happier than i am today. Seeing you set foot in New Orleans turf and doing your very own thing. I am looking forward to the great things you will accomplish here, and i wish you the best my friend! Whatever you do... listen to your members and your heart and everything will be great. I have no doubt of your abilities... but my door is always open to you my friend!"

Civ firmly shakes Corbins hand and wishes his the best of times!

Report Post Tip

Walking onto the streets Frank seeing his friend Corbin talking on the street

My dead friend Corbin what can i say since the day you came to this family we started chatting and becoming friends it has been great you have worked so hard and you deserve this your amazing the only word i can think of to describe you good look in your future there will be less chats with you as a crew leader frowns in sadness

but its all for the best pal i wish you all the best your one of the best friends a guy can ask for and your hard work will only translate to one of the best crew leaders!

Frank walks away with a tear in his eye thinking of all the great things corbin will do.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Casa Rossa Steps Forward
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL