Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:05:45
Page:  1 
A new addition to New Orleans Started by: CorbinRussell on Dec 21, '11 09:24

"Do you hear that, Corbin?"

"What Cancerous?"

"The crowd outside! I think it's packed with people waiting to hear that speech of yours."

"Yeah, think so too. How late was I suppose to do that again?"

"In about 5 minutes."

"Hmmm, I'll be ready in a bit. Are you sure everything has been arranged?"

"Yep. I double checked it all. Everything looks absolutely fine to me!"

"OK! Let me put on my coat and then we'd better step outside don't you think?"

"Nervous?"

"Nah. Let's just do it!"

An announcement for this speech was made a week earlier and the square in front of the building was absolutely packed with people from all over the country.A huge sheet was covering the front of the building and a small stage was build on the steps of it. After stepping up on the stage together with Cancerous, the crowd becomes completely silent.

"Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

I am very pleased to see so many people from all over the country here today."

Corbin smiles at a few friends in the crowd and takes a sip from his water.

"As you all know, New Orleans has its own Godfather now. Congrats again, Stamina!

As you might as well know – it is absolutely impossible for a Godfather to run a 50 men's HQ besides his busy daily schedule and therefore he has asked me to take over most of his family. Can someone say 'no' to such an honor? No! Of course not! It makes me feel very proud and grateful to be offered an opportunity like this.

To those that find themselves confronted with a new CL – I think you won't find many differences in your HQ. Besides some painting and some minor restorations, the HQ is almost left the same. Your offices are still were they always have been.

And to all of you. A different leader doesn't mean any changes in how this family will operate. The only thing that will change is its name.

Pull that cord please, Cancerous."

After pulling the cord, the sheet drops and the dark red front of the building becomes visible.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you La Casa Rossa."

Report Post Tip

Tony starts to clap as the sheet drops. And cheers with the rest of the crowd.

Congratz Don Russell!

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations my friend, La Cossa Rossa... catchy name there, i love it bud. Well... seems like you are off to a great start and this could'nt of happened to a better man! I am very happy for you and know you will be a great leader. Here, here Boss!"

Civ raises his glass to CorbinRussell!

Report Post Tip

Civ listens to his bodyguard...

"Huh?... ahuh... La Casa Rossa... La Cossa Rossa... who cares, a names a name! Congrats Corbin!"

Civ looks at his bodyguard with disbelief, he always hated them trying to correct him with his speeches. Shrugs away... smiling at Corbin!

Report Post Tip

Iudex is standing with the other people in front of the building and is totally overwhelmed.

My dear friend, congratulations! It makes me very happy to see you in your new position and I'm sure you'll do absolutely great!! - You know, I can say this with deep conviction as I once was your associate.

Report Post Tip

Well done Mr Russell! Im very chuffed for you! I remember talking to you when my father first showed his face in New Orleans. We discussed the topic of becoming a crewleader and im so proud to see you made it! Well done again :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Corbin and well done!
I'm very proud to see you grow and getting your own family and looking forward working together to make New Orleans even better.

Raises his glass
Salut!

Report Post Tip

Corbin your gonna do great man your simply an amazing friend and were a great right hand man this crew is gonna miss you but as a crew leader your gonna be nothing but a great addition

Frank toasts to the new crew leader

while a tear rolls down his face

Gonna miss you in the port but know your hq is always gonna be open for an old friend

Report Post Tip

i came here just after your appointment as a crew leader. But everyone talks highly of you i bid you good luck in your journey upwards

Report Post Tip

Congrats Corbin!!! Devils_Nightmare raises his glass in celebration!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, look forward to working alongside you for what I hope can be a long, and successful journey.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Corbin. I couldn't have been more excited seeing you become a crew leader for this city. I know that you will work hard along with your right hand and left hand to only better New Orleans. You are a key asset in our everyday life keep up the excellent work and only strive to do better.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Corbin!

Report Post Tip

Stan see a large group of people singing praises in the street and decides to see what is going on hearing Sneaker congratulate some Corbin fellow Stan looks at her

Corbin? Corbin who?

Sneaker stares at Stan in disbeleif

CorbinRussel

Oh yeah him Congrats man and well desereved my friend i know you will do great

Stan hands Corbin one of Civs Cigars that somehow managed to find its way into his pocket

Report Post Tip

Though I do not know thee well Corbin, I will simply restate what the others here have said. From what I can see you're a very well liked and respected man and I hope to work with you for many many successful moons!

Report Post Tip

Sinfest hanging with the family seeing old friends and new ones he cant help but make a petty speech

Congradulations Corbin may you and yours make a ton of money and make New Orleans Great

Report Post Tip

I'm so happy to see an old friend in this position! It's great my dear Corbin!

Nina hugs Corbin and kisses both his cheeks.

You'll be perfect as a CL. Hope I can still think of you as my all time fave...

She winks and pats Corbin's shoulder

Report Post Tip

Congratulations  May you have a long and prosperous tenure in this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Corbin, You've grown so much and now it's time to see how well your hard work will pay off. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new addition to New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL