Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 04:07:03
Page:  1 
Day In The Life - Winning Ceremony Started by: CommodumPerfectus on May 31, '08 07:39
*before you stand the 3 judges of the competition, seated on the left is the lovely Ariel, to her right is the sagacious TheLoveDoctor and further right still is the Don of New Orleans CommodumPerfectus*

After much deliberation we narrowrd the competitors down to the following two entrants.

Eyzlee
Jean_Valkean</blockquote>

*The 3 judges place their votes in an envelope and Mr. Perfectus goes to the microphone to read the results*

The first vote...

Eyzlee

The second vote...

Jean_Valjean

Isn't this tense..... It's almost like I structured so that it would be 1 vote each going to the last envelope.

*Drum roll*

The final vote...

Jean_Valjean!!!

*brings out the briefcase containing the $1,000,000 in prize money*

Congratulations Mr. Valjean and a big thank you to all the people who participated.
Report Post Tip
Excuse my mispronunciation of some of those words and names, I have clearly had too much pre-ceremony champagne.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Mr Valjean! A well written encounter of a day in your life. Very dangerous.

Congrats to the beautiful Eyzlee as well for being in the top two.
Report Post Tip
Well done to all the people that took part in the contest, lots of good speeches offering an insight into just what some people around here get up to.

congratulations to Jean on winning and also to Eyzlee for making the final two a great effort I'm sure you will all agree

and a special mention to CommodumPerfectus for a well run contest well done. Not that I would expect anything less of course.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to the winner, some good entrants in there and must have been close to call. We need more competitions like these, it is good to see the streets are active again.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, some really good stories.
Report Post Tip
Well done Jean, a true poet and an interesting story. Should tag along behind you some days and enjoy some of this greatness
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Jean. Well deserved. And Commodum... Lay off the booze.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Day In The Life - Winning Ceremony
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL