Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 25 - 23:10:26
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Purging - Who Are The REAL Turds? Started by: CyraxxNation on Jun 14, '24 00:00

Sup y’all I came out here today to discuss something that literally all of y’all are afraid to address or even talk about. Purging. So since I’m the only one with the BALLS to speak on the subject, allow me begin. 

So this isn’t going to be done in typical Cyraxx Family fashion where we rail against the usual enemies of the Cyraxx Nation such as RupertGiles, @Gillian, Godfather @Albino or even @Transistor. Instead I’d like to point out some other turds out there that have mostly gone unscathed thus far but are more than deserving of wrath, humiliation, and ridicule. Time to face the music, asswipes. Thats what’s up!

So back to purging. One might think the obvious choice of who should be shamed for this is DangerClose. The buck stops with him and the purging starts with him. As usual though, all of y’all are wrong and CyraxxNation is right. Now the other day Godfather DangerClose came out and said to y’all the usual “yes purging does still exist, but it’s not as bad as past regimes” that same shit he always says.  Now, is this an accurate statement? Somewhat. It is indeed not like past regimes. Take the late Disorder for example. His system was far more organized, efficient, and was supported by a small army of loyalists who stood by him, including a spectrum-surfing borderline psychpath whose bedroom walls probably have math equations scribbled on them. It was quite the operation. In DangerClose’s defense, all he has is Spike and  fucking @Al_Bundy sigh. So shoutouts to DangerClose he’s purging the best he can with the tools he has. 

But Ive always believed that due to the mechanics of how our mafia works, purging is really the only strategy that makes any sense. I’d just prefer to see the top dogs embrace the villain role instead of self-righteousness. It is disingenuous, and furthermore unnecessary since they can do as they please. So just be a heel, DangerClose. Our world needs villains. 

So who are the REAL turds when it comes to purging? The ones calling the shots? I think not. No, rather I believe the limp-wristed cowardly leaders that willinging purge even their loyalest of members upon command after months upon months of work and dedication. Most of y’all leaders are probably guilty of this but I’d prefer this conversation be more about the blaringly obvious ones like Godfather Ketamine

My cohorts have argued that MrSki is just as treacherous as Ketamine, and maybe he is. We’ll get to him in a minute. I’m more curious why anyone in their right mind would join Chicago. Unbelievable shitty purging on the most undeserving of members. Take g0d for example. He’s the first name that comes to mind. Flush with cash, he was known to float millions of dollars to his fellow crew mates along with who knows how many millions to Ketamine herself. His service was rewarded with a bullet and a generic “thank you for your service to Chicago” eulogy.  There are many more Mafioso from Ketamine’s organization that she purged without a moment’s pause, they escape me at the moment. I will research the names and will be building a memorial in their honor. They deserved better. 

Some may think that I am saying this to fan flames of discontent. Maybe push Ketamine towards taking a shot at those that demand she murder those she vowed to protect. I am not. Why bother? She has already proven herself to be utterly spineless, so she wouldn’t anyway. 

Moreso I’d like to urge those looking to be housed to steer clear of Chicago all together. The only thing worth visiting there is the Chicago Stadium anyway. Hell I’d even urge those presently in her crew to go out in a blaze of glory. Your only other option is to wait around for her to shoot you and leave some obnoxious funeral eulogy to add salt to the wound. 

I apologize for not remembering the other names. You may message me anonymously or you can speak your truth here if you know any of the purged. Or not. I would understand if you are not in a position to speak publicly. But it was enough deaths from her outfit to catch my attention, and that’s not something anyone wants to do

Ketamine allowed for one one of my relatives to be killed as well but in fairness that was not a purge. Gillian stepped in and killed him, but not before Ketamine dropped him from her crew. Ketamine would not provide an answer as to why. I know she cared for Gillian. Maybe because she had empathy for Gillian being so dumb? She spent a lot of time advocating for her, defending her, and comforting her during many of her humiliating meltdowns. And what did Ketamine get in return? Gilliam shot Ketamine’s very own @TommyVitale. Rest in peace Tommy and look at it this way. If Gillian hadnt shot you, Ketanine probably would have in a heartbeat a week later anyway. 

I’d ask Ketamine what she has to say for herself, but she won’t give an answer. Not an honest one at least. No matter if she does or not. Deep down, she knows. Or maybe she doesn’t give a shit either, in which case just embrace being the villain and stop pretending to be otherwise. You can’t have it both ways. 

Then there’s MrSki who may or may not be as big a pile of shit as Ketamine, but he also has had plenty of scummy killings in his family including his own LHM, the LHM that replaced him, and then subsequently everyone else in his crew except for Hugo and Regrets who both rogued from his crew and went on a killing spree.  While hilarious and stupid, I’m not ot sure why anyone would look for shelter there either  

Y’all can agree or disagree. Everything I’ve written above is fact. Prove me wrong if it’s not. Do it quickly though if you’re from Chicago or LA. You don’t have a lot of time. 

Report Post Tips: 32 / Total: $967,814 Tip

I would just like to point out that all the enemies of Cyraxx Nation that you named are dead.

Coincidence?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I do not know about all that other stuff, but g0d was from Philly and not Chicago.

He was a rich and generous man and and he retired one day, nothing to do with Chicago. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Thank you for clearing this up Striphe. I was frantically scrolling through out city logs but couldn't find g0d anywhere.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I agree with you on many points here Cyraxx. If a better alternative to purging has ever been implemented, I certainly haven't heard of it. Purging is a spectrum. There is the Disorder method that you mentioned. Pulverize anything that moves outside of your small, close knit group. My ancestors implemented this method once upon a time. It is effective... until it isn't. I do not want to speak on Disorder too much. If his kin or the people close to him would like to tell the tale of his eventual demise, they can. That is not my place.

Once upon a time there was a man named DoctorBoom. He ruled much like Disorder before Disorder was even born. An iron fist. Cold and calculated, he murdered everyone that could get near him, even his friends. He was so paranoid he didn't see friends trying to give him advice any longer. He only saw enemies that would potentially harm him. He was filled with anger. He became so maniacal his own Right Hand Man finally struck him down just to give our community a rest. DoctorBoom drove away everyone close to him. He forced friends to kill friends to prove their loyalty, then killed them anyway. I have read my Grandfathers journals and I have learned from those mistakes.

Yes, I and my friends across the six cities employ purging as a tactic to ensure peace and stability. We do not employ purging like Disorder or DoctorBoom would have. To me, it is completely unnecessary. I have learned though my families decades of service in the mafia that tyrants such as those do not breed loyalty. They breed fear. Being the villain is not the most effective way to lead in our way of life. The reason we have been so successful thus far is because we work in unison. A shared sense of cooperation. We work extremely hard to investigate before any action is taken. That does not make them monsters or weak willed. Unity is not weakness.

The people who work for us trust us to lead them in the right direction. We are not asking them to kill their mothers, brothers, sons. We are coming to them after an exhaustive investigation in which we feel a person is being dishonest or misleading, and asking them to prevent a tragedy. Ninety-nine percent of the time they trust us enough to believe we have their best interest at heart. Again, unity does not mean weakness. It means strength.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $1,680,000 Tip

Who are the real turds?  Realistically the Gods who refuse to listen to our prayers for a change of any kind. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

It was only so long she could listen to her name being screeched out in shrill decibels. "Do you have that purge list yet CyraxxNation? As usual, you seem confused, and deliberately antagonistic”. 

Ketamine stepped into the streets, a sight seldom seen and she took in the breeze and the summer sun with a soft smile. If some didn’t know better, they would think her a simple woman as she cared not for center stage or flashy things that showed off her prestige. Ketamine preferred to share her riches and fine things with those closest and loyal to her. 

“I have killed lots of people. Most, if not all, out of the need to protect Chicago, and my friends, at any cost. Those in my crew and in my city know the things that I will tolerate and what I won’t.  I don’t mince words. I give everyone a fair shake and an equal opportunity upon inviting them in as my associates long before they make their way to getting deep into the family business. I would love everyone in Chicago to feel good and act better than the average person. Unfortunately I just can’t reach some folks with reason, even when reason is spelled out for them in painstaking detail. Like your ancestor, for example, since you brought it up. He was graciously welcomed into my world and he did make me laugh on several occasions. But after stern warnings, he kept on with antagonizing others, namely Gillian, which may have been fun for him. I deemed it unnecessary and disrespectful so it didn’t end well for him. Boohoo. If that makes me the villain in your fairytale then I am ok with that.  You are correct about one thing though; I do not give a shit what you have to say. Congratulations on getting something right in your whole diatribe of nonsense”. 

Nodding to Godfather Chair DangerClose, a small gesture to thank him for his words of truth. 

Walking on, The Godmother of Chicago pondered, Sometimes the truth hurts, but what to do when I am the The Bad Guy . 

"I think I will get icecream, with a cherry on top". 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Haven't seen this level of self glazing since I went to Krispy Kreme

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Rufus thanked DangerClose and Ketamine for clearing out a very weird speech.

Purging -Turding what a world this starting to going to.

So back to purging. One might think the obvious choice of who should be shamed for this is DangerClose. The buck stops with him and the purging starts with him. As usual though, all of y’all are wrong and CyraxxNation is right. Now the other day Godfather DangerClose came out and said to y’all the usual “yes purging does still exist, but it’s not as bad as past regimes” that same shit he always says. 

You are late. He has been pulled up on his antics. People are way too easy to trace. And if for some odd chance they cannot be traced for whatever reason they will be dead as soon as they have a decent gun. 

Ketamine is a loyal one. And this is known. With that said she wants to live because she cannot stand dying. So, she lets them pull her puppet strings. She does not whatsoever possess leadership skills. She is told who her RH will be ect..

Yes, I and my friends across the six cities employ purging as a tactic to ensure peace and stability.

There is absolutely no comparison to Disorder and DangerClose. Disorder did not have a friendship with every CL in the country. DangerClose arranged so that he does. DangerClose has a spreadsheet and tracks down who is to be purged and when. Disorder conducted business much differently. Disorder brought excitement to these shores despite complaints. DangeClose and posse have done the complete opposite. They are driving the numbers down. Peace and tranquility my ass. 

Rufus thanked DangerClose and Ketamine for clearing out a very weird speech.

Purging -Turding what a world this starting to going to.

And Rufus you need to shut the fuck up. You know damn right well this shit ain't right. But it is good until you die right?  Somebody rogue on his ass. You seem to forget who really cared and watched over you. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Oh Jesus she's back. Hey Isabella. How's it going?
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Well the name WarriorOfGod fits the lineage well enough. They are both delusional.
Honestly to old to shut up, I can always be able to have an opinion and still loves both Dangers & Ketas good words.

If people must shut up its gonna be a sad world really.

Peace out!
Al had been sitting in a closed off area of the square listening to the mutitude of speeches made by those he recognized, some not. As his good friends and fellow godfathers came with their entourage he knew it was going to be interesting.

Dangerclose as ever stern, professional and calm. Ketamine also cold as ice but fair and considerate. Secretly he knew she was flipping the young upstairs off mentally, but unlike their shrill voices and unmannered slander she never lost her composure in public.

Purging, purging, purging. Everyone has heard the word being shouted at so many moments in the years we have had soapboxes and streetlights filled with young people, often too lazy to find any respectable jobs. Lives they squander and often times the only shot they ever fire goes straight to their own disfunctional prefrontal cortexes.

Al sighed, good grief, the generations changed recently. Many respectable family names settled (semi) permanently in the old country. Other families left only the runt of their family to keep up appearances here. But it was clear to Al, the anount of gangster putting in proper effort to earn themselves a reputation were more rare than succesful events where people do not have to be begged to enter in!!

You complain that city leaders kill people they swore to protect? Why would they not be allowed to kill people of they find reason to do so? Right now good, loyal people are at a premium, so what reasons can a crew or city leader have to kill one? Well if you are not a member of that city or family, why would you be entitled to that information? Who are you to demand justification from a godfather or don?

People jumping on the soapboxes, demanding information do JUST THAT, demand!!
Seriously, get a grip, do some legitimate work for someone and earn even an ounce of respect and then perhaps a higher ranked person might actually bring you into their family, sharing information under omerta.

Entitlement gets you killed, how the fuck is that shocking????

Al sighs, cracks open a cold one and heads back to his trusted coach
Report Post Tip

Thank you Al, I'm sure if young Cyrax hadn't died a week ago this would have made for a very interesting back and forth. Do you feel there is any systematic reason why the rogue and his proers all came from your city? Is there any good reason not to crack down even harder? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $120,000 Tip
Thank you bigfoot for exactly illustrating my point. Who the fuck are you? And why do you think i will share my internal city policies with you?
Report Post Tip
Wow Al, so aggressive. It was just an innocent question. Lean back, chief. Take a minute. We're all friends here. No questions about internal policies, just wondering if there were any bigger picture reason you could think of to explain what happened and the role your city played in it. It's just a fact Hugo and his proers came from LV, not an insult. Surely you must understand how this could be useful as a case study for preventing such massacres in the future.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
I think bigfoot you are probably only focused on the tone i used because my msg was clear.

I do not know you, i'm not your friend and hou have done nothing to warrant such a discussion with me where i will reveal anything i have done in my city that is not public knowledge.

Would i have a conversation about this topic with people i know and respect and rrust with such information? Probably, bit what's the point of going into that here if i'm not going to share with whom, what topic and which details relevant were discussed.

Like you are asking for information that the public has no access to, and for those of you with ancestors who were involved in such private discussion know you'd never do them publicly, so why suddenly do you expect leaders to start doing so?
Well, what is public knowledge about your city, Al, besides the environment you've created inspiring a rogue and a gang of proers to kill one of your own crewleaders and then publicly ridicule him in the hours that followed? What are the secrets you're so disturbed by being asked to share here? All I asked was why you think a rogue came out of Las Vegas. It seemed to me at least to be an extremely surface-level question and not something I fully expected to be met with this posture of stock curmudgeoning.
Report Post Tip
Probably because i don't purge people wnough?? Is that an answer youbare looking for?

Every crewleader is responsible for their mrmber's actions. They judge based on what they see whether a person is going to do anything that harms their hq, city or leaders. Now can you always have a 100% sure thing people are not masking their didpleasures, intentions and whatnot, of course not. But what should a leader do if they are too trusting? Shoot everyone they invite? Where do you draw the line? Mrski was reported on another streetcorner for being a leader who shoots his members for no reason, but hugo was in his hq. Do i believe mrski should have killed hugo or not? Literally all of those questions are useless in hindsight, so i see no point of going into such a discussion.

That is my last point on this matter. I bid you a good day youngling, further prompts to elict a response from me will be considered undesirable

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Purging - Who Are The REAL Turds?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL