Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 17:01:33
Page:  1 
a friend like me Started by: THE_SINGER on Dec 22, '11 00:23

It has been a while since i was last here. It took me a while to come up with this story, im not an english major so i understand there could have been incredible changes added to this yet i think it is good. Though its long, i hope you would read along. I broke it in two parts so you could read some now, and later. I know i dont swear but for this particular story i have implemented certain words. I think it was about time to dedicate something to all my friends i have known, those that are here and those that have stopped living all together, so this ones for you. Enjoy.

SINGER placed the story in the streets and put a record on. Brothers To the end!

He looked at his bottle of liquor. From a distance if you would see this man you would see he really didnt care anymore. Life was, at least to him, nothing more than just going through the motions. He didnt care anymore about what was going to happen to him in life. He realized the point of his existance would always be one small step away from someone else. He poured the liquor into the glass. Tears started rolling down his cheeks while he heard the people around him enjoying their life. The woman sitting next to him continued to smile and tell stories about herself and her wants and her problems. The woman loved him and he loved her but he didnt know why he loved her he just did. The guy on the left had a disgusting look on his face, It was almost of sheer hate. He whispered repetitive and negative things. This man embodied everything the young man was not and it went well with his dark suit.

I have to run to this restroom. Excuse me.

As he exited the booth he was passing by familiar faces. All happy, all smiling but all mouths kept closed. Not a mutter from a single soul. A wave here and there as he crossed the club. Finally he got to the back of the room where he found the restroom. His eyes were met with the bartender a man who looked almost identical. A face of dissappointment appeared on the barmans face as he threw the towel from his shoulder on the bar itself and started wiping the counter. While he was in the bathroom he locked the door behind him, his hands shaking from the nervousness he felt. Rinsing his hands and washing his face he was trying to rid himself of his own disgrace.

What the fuck is going on with me? I need to chill.

Looking in the mirror it wasnt even him staring back. A distorted vision stood infront of him of all that could have been. It was almost like a time travel. Choices from the past that reoccured. Life was far different witht he choices that were made in this vision. The alcohol was getting to him. He had drank way to much, he wasnt even a drinker and this put him over the edge. Unlocking the door, he peered out and noticed the man in the dark suit talking to the woman he loved. It was almost as if he felt everything was beginning to be ruined for him. As if he wasnt wanted in that booth anymore. The woman began to change the way she was acting. The way she was behaving was inviting to the man in the dark suit.

Dont you dare go out there.

The barman stood infront of him. The Barman grabbed the man but the collar and threw him outback in the alleyway. Pointing out towards the street the Barman laughed.

Dont you have somewhere to be?

What? What are you talking about?

Sirens rang out in the back alleys and in the streets. The Barman started to laugh tossing the bottle of alcohol that he never finished out the door.

You best get moving now. Dont want the coppers grabbing your ass pretty boy.

Coppers? Why would they Be after me?

The door slammed. He began banging on the door but the sirens grew closer, infact the very color of the walls in the streets began changing to red and blue rather than grey. He hopped the wall and ran threw the street. Occasionally hiding in a bush or a yard everytime a Cop passed him. He ran into a suit shop. Of course it was closed but he slid on a new suit. it wasnt anything like him at all. It was the very oppisite of who he was. He was changing he knew it, the cops they have never been after him before and now, now they were. He ran to his apartment the only place he felt legitimetely safe in. A sign hung on the door an eviction notice. The door wouldnt budge as he tried opening it.

Where the hell am i supposed to go now?

Sirens. The cops pulled in three squad cars. An immediate rush. They pulled their guns out. Shots rang out as they let him know they werent afraid to end his life. Two police officers walked around the side of him as the rest held their guns out.

Alright kid, in the car!

Without saying a word he hopped in the car. The police drove in a squad down the streets flashing their berry colored lights. They passed the police station.

Wait, That was the station right there! Where are we going?

The car pushed forward. Their headlights went out as they continued down the path driving along the pier. They pulled into an abandoned parking lot. The so called "cops" brought him out of a chair and took him inside an empty warehouse. He was placed in a chair facing the corner of the room. It was completely black in their. The cops left the room and locked the door. He began to scream at them while their footsteps left echoes throughout the building.

You come back here! You dont leave me in here! Dont you do this to me! Do you know who i am!? I will fucking kill you!

Nothing the cops left without a word. He heard the cop cars start up and drive off. He tried manevering his chair around but it was almost as if they had loged something so it couldnt move at all. He was stuck there destined for death.

A few hours later the door opened. A few men came walking in with things in their hands and equipment of sorts. The man in the dark suit followed closely behind. Still holding his gun still staring with a vengence in his heart.

wHy wOuLd yOu eVeR WaNT tO LeAVe Us?! dOnT yOu rEMEMbeR, "BROTHERS TO THE END?!" dOnT yOu ReMemBEr, "wE aRe fAMiLY?" dOeS nOne Of tHiS rInG a FuCKiNg beLL!? lEtS geT sOmEtHiNg sTrAigHt rIghT heRE rIgHt nOw. yOu WIlL dIe hErE! yOuR faThEr wAs hErE aNd His fATheR And hIS fAtHeR BeFore hIm. nOw YoUR SoNs WiLL staY hErE aNd ThEY wilL dIE jUsT lIkE yOu! AhA it is a cYcle! dOnT yoU jUsT lOve It?!

He never heard the man in the dark suit talk before but it was bringing something to light. Something he had never even thought of before, there really was nothing he could do to escape. As the man in the dark suit continued the other men were setting up something. A song was being played in the backround. Bach...Cello suite no. 1.

nOw LeTS kIsS aNd MaKe uP sHaLl wE?! teLL me, "yOu lOvE mE" sAy iT!

no words came from his mouth. The door opened and a light shined through. It was her the Woman he loved.

...What?! What are you doing here?

She just stared. She held pictures and cried out to him randomly. Telling him how much she loved him. She was afraid of all the time they would never share. Afraid of all the memories that would never occur.

oH iS tHiS tO sCaRy fOr yOu?! aRe yOu nOt haViNg fUn No moRE?!

Listen pretty boy, all you gotta do is move forward. Fuck, no one cares anyway why should you?

wHaT?!

If he dosnt want to be here why should he? All you are doing is using him for every penny you can get from him. You know nothing about him, Hell you know nothing about me.

The man in the dark suit lifted his pistol and shot the man in the head. The Barman hit the floor. His lifeless body looked almost as if was free.

iS It dOnE yET?!

A nod from one of the gaurds came. Pictures began to appear all over the walls. Pictures from the past when he was with his friends. Pictures of his fathers with their friends. So many bloodlines together. He laughed, it was funny how this was all happening. Then he realized what was happening.

Stop. I dont want to see this anymore. This isnt me, its not who i am. Dont you get it? I wasted my life following orders of a dark suited man. Dont you get it? This isnt me anymore.

oH bUt iT iS yOu iSnT iT! wHaT aRe YoU gOinG tO do, lEavE tHiS fAmIlY tHen SeNd YoUr sOn to fInd anY trAcEs oF yOuR bLooDliNe hErE?! YoU WilL nEveR fuCkiNg lEave! yOu aRe a HaMstEr In a WhEeL, yOu JuSt keEp ruNniNg iN yoUR liTtLe balL aNd yOu dOnt kNoW hOw tO stoP dO You?!

Looking over at the woman he stared at her in the eyes.

Would you hate me if i left? Would you understand if i never came back? Would you think of me like ill think of you everyday? Would you go with me?

dOnT aNswEr hIm! dOnT yOu fUckIng AnSwer hIm dO yOu UndERstAnD Me?! i sWeAr if yOu...

She nodded. A nod of permission. A nod of understanding. She knew he wanted out. She was, unlike others who said they were, a friend before she was anything else.

Will you promise to write me?

The man in the dark suit grabbed her putting the gun to her head. He held her by the throat and threatened to throw her out the window.

wElL iSnT tHiS sO pErFecT! iS tHis whAt yOu twO wANt?! yOu wIlL nEveR see hEr aGaiN, yoU kNow tHat?! aRe yOu wIllIng to lEt hEr gO thIs eAsY?! wHat a fUcKiNg lIttle bItcH yOu aRe!

The bodygaurds opened the door. walking out of the room. The man in the dark suit left one last picture of the woman he loved in the room. The body of the barman was left there still bloody and dead. The man in the darksuit placed the pistol on the floor and kicked it towards him. He held the gun in his hands. There was no way out, the window was to high and the door was locked. He was left with the picture of the woman and the body of the dead barman and now the gun with an empty chamber.

From out the window a scream was heard. He rushed over to see what was going on. When He did he saw the dark suited man screaming from below.

nO woRriEs pRetTy bOy! tHeRe WilL bE aNoThEr one jUsT lIke yOu! yOu wIlL bE foRgoTtEn a MemOry nEveR tO bE reMeMbeRed! wHeN yOu do dEciDe to ComE baCk hOmE, jUst kNow i wiLl haVe rAped aNd striPped thIs WoMaN yOu lOve oF eVeryThiNg sHe hAs. oF eVeRyThIng sHe cOuLd eVEr haVe, jUst liKe i DiD wIth yOu.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: a friend like me
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL