Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 16:59:58
Page:  1 
Scania fails. Started by: RuhRuhRoh on Dec 23, '11 10:20

So here I am, smoking a sig when I notice something hitting the wall.. roughly 8 yards next to me..
I walk up to the walk, bit annoyed.. and what do I find? A bullet!

Quickly I turn around, nothing... assailant had flow...

"Someone had just tried to wack me!"

Fuck! Now I don't even know who the fucker is!

But fear not... I then received a message....

To: RuhRuhRoh
Subject:

Jesus your stupid... that is all
-------------------------------------
To: Scania
Subject:

I'm not as stupid as you rofl.
I know my math ;)

But hey, I'm sure you tried your best...

now move along and join the losers line.
Subject:

Why dont you shoot me then big man
Subject:

How about... LOL a wise guy failing a gangster... you suck? :D
Subject:

Cause I wanted to you gona shoot me back?
Subject:

WHAT?!?! why you shoot me?!?!
Subject:

I shot at you in vegas, you going to kill me

Lesson of the day? Don't shoot if you can't hit... and defo don't come out claiming you suck.

Report Post Tip

New lesson: Private conversations should remain private. Coming out to the streets hasn't made you look any better than the idiot that shot at you, in my opinion of course.

Report Post Tip

Subject:

Fuck your stupid It was Jimmy who tried to kill you, but I wanted you to shoot me so you didn't kill Jimmy. I'm sorry your stupidity is... pathetic

Such a loyal chap... blaming his family members now!
Stupid and disloyal... FAIL.

Report Post Tip

Ah Animal, where's the fun in that?
I mean... it all depends on the content of the matter but... this is just a little entertainment.

OR R U THE STREETPOLICE LOLOL!

Can never win with you people tbh...

Streets are quiet, streets are full, some many topics rehearsed, omg another kuklinski, another auth thread, that leader only has 3 threads, he's such a spam monkey.... bla bla bla zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Report Post Tip

Ah Animal, where's the fun in that?
I mean... it all depends on the content of the matter but... this is just a little entertainment.

OR R U THE STREETPOLICE LOLOL!

Can never win with you people tbh...

Streets are quiet, streets are full, some many topics rehearsed, omg another kuklinski, another auth thread, that leader only has 3 threads, he's such a spam monkey.... bla bla bla zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Report Post Tip

erm, that was unintentionally twice... apologies to the street cleaners... there's a bullet from Scania's gun in the wall aswell btw... whilst you're here ;/

Report Post Tip

I can think of more lessons to be learned like not starting a speech detailing every time someone makes a mistake. Instead of having a discussion you're just looking to publicly embarrass someone which doesn't serve any real purpose other than to make yourself feel good maybe? Can't say you're the only one who would do something like this but its still ridiculous and shows the quality of a person you are.

Report Post Tip

Listen Davy, I'm a gangster being provoked by some dickhead to lose my pro on him so he can fix his "mistake".
Ofcourse I will try to embarass him infront of a crowd, he hoped I wouldn't know his petty game plan and would quickly fix it.

The only thing this thread shows about me is that I dodged a bullet, I'm sorry if your vision is so narrow you can not see that.

Report Post Tip

If you're so wily and street-smart then why are you discussing a private conversation on the streets? Also, you literally just gave a reasonable explanation for why someone may want to speak words like these making this a legitimate war-tactic on their end and not worth discussing at all.

Yeah my "narrow vision" must be the problem here.

Report Post Tip

RuhRuhRoh i would really advise you to watch your tone with how you speak to a boss from Pizzathehuts family, Just saying

Report Post Tip

Creep and Abdul are at war with each other, of course people are going to take shots they wouldn't normally consider...

I don't get what's so funny or embarassing (sp? double R?) about this... Scania saw someone from the opposite side of the war and fired a shot. What's so wrong about that? You ever thought that you just got lucky RuhRuhRoh? I failed shooting sleeping bums sometimes.

The sun shines... even on a dogs arse once in a while.

Report Post Tip

This thread, whats a thread.

The only thread I know of is the stuff the tailor uses to sew my trousers with.

Yet another person who knows fuck all about Omerta.

On a positive note the outlook for him surviving long term appears weak.

Report Post Tip

Just leave him David, he hasn't yet understood this thing of ours. Yes I shot and missed it was 1% it happens, that's war. Now lets just leave RuhRuhRoh to his pathetic business and childish games, I'm sure Abdul is embarrassed about the stupidity of one his members.

Report Post Tip

RuhRoh, posting this could have gone without, but are you a lesser person for doing so? No

Scania was dumb enough to message you saying they did it, and provoke you into another shot, So why not call out the misdeeds of others. There is no edicate to it. No "Private Cnnversation", This is the mafia. What happens on anywhere here, mail or other is brought to bear for our sins. No reason you cant post it

Carry on my wayward son!

Report Post Tip

lol deadmen dont tell lies! ;)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scania fails.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL