Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 01:17:49
Page:  1 
Family vaules (VI) Started by: Major_Jerkovski on Jun 01, '08 21:11
I think it's time to jump ahead a few years. I finally had a family of my own. I was able to take my oldest, and most trusted friend along with me for help.

I remember the day when I was able to confer upon him the status of Made Man. It was a day I will never forget, it was a day of great pride for me and sorrow. El_Guapo my friend my RHM, died the very day he became Made.

Let us begin....

Its late at night and El_Guapo is seated on a park bench across from a jewelery store waiting for the last of the customer's to leave, He got a hot tip from Major_Jerkovski that this store in particular would be an easy score.

As the final customers leave the store and the clerk is about to lock the doors for the night, El_Guapo pounces into action. He quickly knocks down the clerk rendering him unconscious and drags him into the store. El_Guapo Opens the display cases and starts filling a bag with jewelery.

Smash The glass on the front door is blown it and 3 people enter the store. "Get him girls"

El_Guapo is caught off guard and tied up with a bag over his head. Whack El_Guapo's world goes into darkness as he takes a hit to the back of the head.

"Hey wake the fuck up.."

El_Guapo is awaken in a dark room with a spot light on his face. He can barely make out the individuals in front of him.

"who told you to rob my store" Whack THUD Before he can reply El_Guapo takes two right hooks to the the face.

You better tell me boy or you're not gonna make it out of hear alive!

"Fuck you" El_Guapo replies and spits the blood from his swollen lips towards the Interrogators.

"You tell me now or I blow your brains all over the wall, How the fuck did you know my shipment came in tonight?"

"Do it then you piece of shit" El_Guapo Replies barely able the keep his head up.

The Spot light is Turned off and as the glare leaves his eyes, El_Guapo can see Major_jerkovski, Lulu and Nuisance standing in front of him.

"Sorry man it was a set up but we had to be sure you would keep your mouth shut under pressure"

Lulu kicks El_Guapo in the junk and Nuisance Follows with another swift kick.

"Ahh Ladies he knows now you can stop.."

"Theres just one last thing we need to do" Major reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a gold chain with J emblem hanging from it. Placing the chain around El_Guapo's neck

Since day one you have giving your best to this family, whether running the family when I am away or through valuable advice and donations. It is my pleasure to promote you to Made Man.

Do you swear dedication honesty and your life to the family till the day you die?

What did you think his answer was? That very day he gave his life. In a act of selflessness he waived his protection to help take down a rogue. Unfortunately Guapo was killed before the rogue had fallen. He was the first Made Man of my family, he was the first to be killed. More important he was family, and he will never be forgotten.
Report Post Tip
Absolutely incredible. This is the kind of story that passes down through decades. He was the absolute pinnacle of what the Mafia Family is all about. May your soul rest in peace. Sir.
Report Post Tip
I should've said I was sorry, before going on my way

wipes her eyes with a tissue
Report Post Tip
Carnalitas eyes start to water

R.I.P Guapito..
Report Post Tip
Very well said, was a terrible loss for all. My condolences
Report Post Tip
*Stumbles in Drunk

Well I found the key to his Liquor Cabinet...

Thanks El_Guapo
Report Post Tip
RIP El_Guapo.

You were a good friend and I'm sorry I couldnt make it in time. you didnt deserve this.
Report Post Tip
Guapo my friend, you have my respects. I expect your son to follow in your fine example and maybe skip out the dying part for a while.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Family vaules (VI)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL