Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:38:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Lamest gift for christmas? Started by: Squishy on Dec 26, '11 19:35

lol, some good reads in here...

Nothing really stings my memory so bad to make this list. I don't really get many gifts. Maybe that's the lame addition I can make?

Report Post Tip

Saints Row 3 for PS3

but thats not so bad i hear you cry...

i have an x-box *face palm*

Report Post Tip

Actually carmine, that is bad.

You would have been better off with a pencil.

Report Post Tip

I was thinking "whats wrong with that", Carmine.. That sucks.

As Sonny said - even a pencil would be more use. I presume you can return the game though?

Report Post Tip

My dad gave me a rape whistle this year. 

Report Post Tip

OMG, Eve!!!

Report Post Tip

What did he get you last year Eve?

Report Post Tip

You can never be too careful, Eve!

Report Post Tip

Three lines of coke, beer, stoned off my ass, a sweater than was too small and not my style (I DON'T WEAR SWEATERS!), and some quality time back on the homefront with the Beloved Misus.

Report Post Tip

I was suppose to get 75 bucks but my dad went and smoked it up in crack!!!

Report Post Tip

I did NOT get my million dollars and helicopter out of here. I did however get all 5 seasons of Psych on DVD...that was however the extent of my Christmas presents as not only did I buy Seasons 1, 2 4 & 5 but my mom packaged up season 2 and my sister packaged up season 1 for me. The only one I did not buy was season 3 which my other sister gave me...oh and a cake decorating class.

Report Post Tip

Got a car battery... Which ordinarily would be good, but i also got my liscence suspended on December 25th... win?

Report Post Tip

The same gift I got for the past 5 years... soap.

Is someone trying to tell me something?

Report Post Tip

I have to say I didn't get any lame gifts, but there is one I have to tell you about. Most who know me know I'm a huge star wars geek, yeah I'm the dude from irc 6 months back saying about getting a lightsaber tattoo'd on my leg. Well an old friend of mine got me something awesome, Princess Leia's Slave outfit, okay it's a halloween costume and is just slightly tacky but I love it.

Although now I have to painstaking task of finding a woman who is willing to wear it :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Lamest gift for christmas?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL