Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 20:24:11
Page:  1 
Are We Too Serious Started by: K1ll3r_J4n3 on Jun 04, '08 20:37
An attractive woman with what looks like wings steps up on a small wall and looks like she wants to say something, making everyone gravitate toward her. She starts to speak in her cool, calming voice

We are gangsters.

We all understand and accept this fact, flying around buying and selling drugs, robbing 7/11s and shooting lazy people. However, this seems to be all our lives have become. So many people lately are just hanging around the cities doing nothing waiting for the heat to be off them until they can do another 7/11 or kill another person.

I realize that this is our life as gangsters, but also, as gangsters, do we not have the freedom to play as much as we want? Hit up all the strip clubs, dance halls, bars, and hotels as we want? I think so. I think in our free time in this United States of America, we should continue to live a life of sin and illegality as we walk these streets.

Instead of just killing time, sitting on your butts, go ahead, visit your local bar, hotel, or place of pleasure. Look in that business district and see what's there. Find a place in every city you can visit every time you're there, and help it flourish.

So in conclusion, go be sinners, just in a more fun way! That way this world won't be so boring to you, and it will mean more than a place to just bust down 7/11s and shoot the random person.

Gets off the wall and walks into the nearest bar, where she buys everyone a round of drinks with her hard-earned 7/11 money
Report Post Tip
alright, i guess that means i can find more hussies to make zooma zoom zoom with. It also means that everyone of us should strive to take that old woman's purse one more time before we go to sleep.
Report Post Tip
Screw the purse, I rob the 7/11s ya barstards! They got ALCOHOL!
Report Post Tip
You in New York for business?? why not stop at the Gentlemans Club?

Winks...
Report Post Tip
Never too serious around here. How could we be, it's all so chilled.

Always relaxed, like a barrow.
Report Post Tip
I'mma a hustla baby. I don't ever spend my money on the bars. I make my money off the bars.

*laughs*

Naw tbh. I would love to go to a bar or to a strip joint. I just don't have the time. Not only do I have to do petties and felonies, JBing and wacking, I also have matters in my crew I have to deal with, that keep me pretty busy as of late. When I do get a little time, I do like to wonder the streets, just make a name for myself.
Report Post Tip
Killer_Jane, I understand what you mean. However, some people don't agree with you. Otherwise you might still be alive. Just a little hint:

Addressing the community as a whole and saying something's wrong. (Bad Idea).
Report Post Tip
I agree.

Kishla is a fucktard.

Oh wait... this is not what we are talking about. Nevermind. :x
Report Post Tip
Who needs to be serious when we have hookers and alcohol? Honestly...
Report Post Tip
I make frequent stops to local businesses. I suggest others do the same.
Report Post Tip
The Marmosets love this idea.
Report Post Tip
Last time I relaxed I created a monstrosity. I called it "mini-me", but the woman who had the kid said that wasn't a legitimate name.

Stupid slut.
Report Post Tip
A young man walks up and hands Kishla a cluecumber.
Report Post Tip
Cluecumber isn't a word so that counts 9, too short, you're out.
Report Post Tip
Well if we are being picky.

Cluecumber and 9 are not words either meaning that you also are out.
Report Post Tip
I'm already out we established that before.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Are We Too Serious
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL