Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 19:49:08
Page:  1 
Drug Units Started by: Chico on Jan 04, '12 07:33

I had a really interesting experience with in my 'FBN' City earlier today. I was eagerly awaiting some extra capacity but instead got this meassage when I performed a drug transaction:

Word on the Street is that you fucked up. I have to scale down my business with you until things get straightened out.

And immediately lost a drug unit.

I guess it's a new feature as nobody I've spoken to has seen it before.

Either that or I really am that shit ;)

Report Post Tip

This tends to happen when you have been demoted if not it could be you gained more exp than you should of due to the posting bug and the excess exp has been removed by the admins.

Report Post Tip

Could be I guess.

I saw Squishy's post here on OOC but it doesn't mention what the problem actually was.

Thanks Wacktard.

Report Post Tip

New things gave been implemented recently, but I'm not sure whether your problem is related to that or not. You don't seem to have been demoted, so, well. No idea.

Report Post Tip

It looks like it's something to do with me being an avid poster in the forums.

Some bug had allowed me to gain an extra unit at some time so the loss appears to be new coding removing the inadvertent advantage, which is fair enough.

And no, I haven't been taking advantage of the bug as I this is the first I've heard of it and I'm still not sure what the specifics are anyway.

Given half a chance though..... lol.

Report Post Tip

same thing here and i've never been demoted.

Report Post Tip

Units are directly tied to how much XP you have. We recently found a bug that gave too much experience points in some posts, so we recalculated the proper amount and adjusted everyone XP. This meant that almost everyone lost a unit or so. People who posted *a lot* would have been affected by more units. People who knew and abused it probably lost a very large % of their units because a very large % of their XP would have been produced because of the bug.

Report Post Tip

Thanks Squishy.

Appreciate the response.

Once more, I feel free :)

Report Post Tip

Interesting, with 14 threads and some 138 posts I'd consider myself to be a regular poster, but I've not lost a unit tbh.

Report Post Tip

I guess you never posted something that gave you undue experience then Sprozza. Damn you.

Report Post Tip

Sprozz, I find myself in the same predicament. I feel left out.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Drug Units
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL