Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:42
Page:  1 
Cleaning out the closet Started by: -RedForman- on Jan 05, '12 19:23

It was a dreary, miserable day in New Orleans. Red rolled out of bed and checked the calender, smiling when he realized what day it was. Finally, he thought, after weeks upon weeks of planning, tonight would be the night they tracked down the new hotshot weapons dealer in town and pillage his supply. Grabbing his wallet from the table next to his bed, Red called for his limousine to pick him up. Just as he'd made his way down the stairs and outside, the limo pulled up, promptly on time as always.

"I do appreciate the punctuality, Rodger."

Red nodded to his driver, who as per norm replied not, save for a small smile and a grunt. They made their way down to Geno's Diner on 44th, and Red lit a cigarette before walking into the back room of the place. A few friends of his were already there, maps with their targets route already strewn on the table.

Red blows a few smoke rings, a trick he'd learned from a very close friend of his, Tumor. After a few moments of silence, the people in the room still rubbing sleep from their eyes, Red clears his throat and speaks.

"Alright men, tonight's the night. I'm sick of this piece of shit 'hotshot' selling his weapons. It's been agreed upon by most that nobody without The Mafia's consent is to be doing such business on our ground, and we've been given the nod collectively to loot his supply and leave him... Well, let's just say I hope he likes fish."

Red turns to the door, which had just started to open... (OOC: Feel free to jump in!)

Report Post Tip

When Divils_Nightmare walks in and says " Can i get on this job with you?"

Report Post Tip

Red nods to the man who entered, he'd seen him doing business a few times and knew he wasn't a bad choice to work with. Stretching out his hand he indicates an open seat at the table for the newcomer, and takes a seat himself. Grabbing the proper papers to show the new guy, Red stubs out his cigarette and asks the man,

"What is your name? I've seen you around before but I don't believe we've ever worked together. If this operation tonight is to go smoothly we need to have everyone working on the same page"

Report Post Tip

Devil nods and takes a seat "Well sir my name is Devil or that's what people call so we can stick with it" Devil thinks to himself this guy seems smart and with what i see on these papers the plan is a solid one!!!

Report Post Tip

Red looks over the plans again, following the highlighted paths of the target with his eyes. It seemed simple enough, lay the nail strip down three minutes before the truck was supposed to arrive, then toss the specialized knockout gas grenade in the truck. The rest of the team would be waiting around the corner with another truck to unload the weapons and whatever else was in there. The driver would then be extracted from his truck and when he woke up, he'd be surprised to wake up in a dark smoky room... But that was still hours away Red thought. Looking around to the rest of the group he clears his throat and speaks,

"Alright folks, I think it'd be great if you could introduce yourselves as to avoid any confusion later. We've only got one shot to do this properly, if we spook Arnold now, he will definitely skip town and continue his operation. We're looking for a more... Permanent solution."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cleaning out the closet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL