Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:33
Page:  1 
Member Whore Me up the wazoo. Started by: MyRevengeBody on Jan 05, '12 22:09

nope really.

Some of us new commers might object to it, me, I love to be loved!

No need for touchy feely.... just send dem invites....

I promise you will not be disappointed...

(well, you will get exactly what you paid for!)

Report Post Tip

Hahaha... You should post up how many random invites you get... Im curious.

Report Post Tip

Why would I want to backstab anyone.

Its plain and simple.

I dont give a flying crapola about the "niceties" of the mob.

Save that for someone who cares.

Just bring me aboard and lets git going

Report Post Tip

Sounds like quite the promising potential recruit

Report Post Tip

Alright.

I'll bite.

Report Post Tip

Attention seekers are the best kind of recruits, I'm sure this man is snowed under with invites now.

Report Post Tip

I must admit that first 48 or in my case near 70 hours attempting to be recruited was the best of my life, all them people explaining what they thought family meant to them and how the family could develop me actually made me smile how different members and ranks perceive things and my part in the puzzle

Report Post Tip

I'm sure everyone in the world wants a young fresh start mafioso with revenge on their mind in their family. :)

To be honest, I'd bet 50% of take-downs from the people in power are just based on just that. Revenge and anger from wars of ancestors past.  The other 50% being like the one we just witnessed, a city coming to prey on another one simply because the other was weaker.  Bloodthirsty savages we all be, some more than others.

The only difference being that a rogue is not in a nice looking suit or is in one only temporarily before trying to do what other people would label as legitimate actions based on whatever the hell the one that survives makes up.

How do you think the people in power got in power?  By being backstabbing, lying, manipulative cretins? You bet...

It's up to you to trick your future employers into thinking you want a piece of what they have to offer before you shoot them in the back just like they did to the people that came before them.  I'm sure the late JTG knows exactly what I am talking about....

But what the fucking hell eh?

It's what we all signed up for here right? :D Live it, love it or get the hell out of the way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Member Whore Me up the wazoo.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL