Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
We made mistakes. Started by: ImNotTeQ on Jan 06, '12 23:04

REBECCABLACK LOOKS OVER AT SUPERBEE AS HE TALKS ABOUT THE FALLEN NEW YORKERS.

Weren't yourself young man. REBECCABLACK POINTS AT SUPERBEE apart of New York before it fell and now you claim shelter within the walls of those who took it down? Superbee I enjoy having FUN FUN FUN FUN, but that doesn't sound too much like fun. AND AND AND AND! You have the balls to come out here and tell us all how you Let 'er RIP...like a fart? Have some CLASS AND SOME GOOD FUN FUN FUN FUN!

Report Post Tip

Superbee hangs his head low...

Very confusing situation. I apologize if you are misinformed on what happened.

Report Post Tip

REBECCABLACK LOOKS AT SUPERBEE

Then ImNotTeQ was not the only one to make mistakes tonight. Once a cheater always a cheater Superbee and that's all you'll ever bee. A jumper, a flip flopper. One that is looking out for only his head and not the family he supposedly serves under. It's a shame that JewishJake has let scum like you into his family, polluting the water is what he is doing. Your head should be off for the actions you chose to make tonight. But remember, Karma's a cold hard bitch and she'll catch up to you.

Report Post Tip

You should go see whats really going on in the situation. If anyone wants to know the truth I'll let you know it. I was just a Wise Guy associate.

Report Post Tip

"Our biggest mistakes, are the ones that others have to pay for."
My father had to pay for your mistake.

That is a great quote and It fits your mistake best.

But at least you made a mistake and admitted it.

Report Post Tip

Superbee, when the trigger happy hitter start looking around for targets, Wiseguy or Capo, it matters not. Unless you can find a new city to call home and you do it quick, chances are you will end in the obits. You do what you gotta do to survive, and in that no one has the right to fault you.

Report Post Tip

Rest well Teq, spoken well and true to his word.

At the end of the day we are all humen, what happened should not have happened but when you are forced to make durastic decisions which might even include making the wrong one. No respect lost here, you did what had to do at the drop of a hat. Take care.

Report Post Tip

Leave my boy superbee out of this it seem's people are salty about what happened and are jealous because not everyone lost there life .Look it was A no win situation a lot of good people were killed but a lot of bad people were killed also.it happens time to time In this thing of our's sorry about your losses but its time to move forward.

Report Post Tip

Alot of bad people? Id hardly call anyone who died bad. Most everyone from New York where class acts really.

Report Post Tip

TheBagMan im not jealous that my Father lost his life far from it. At least my father died a man of honour rather than a rat or a coward.

You talk about bad people being killed. I would love for you to go further into that whether it be here in the streets or privately.

Im sure if your city was sold out you would a different view. My bloodline is not one to whine or complain on the streets and I don't think I have quite crossed the line but things need to be said. Normally we are one for everything ends with that person when they died but sometimes things just leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I'll agree with Ragnarok. Everyone in New York was a pure class act, especially that Vehement fellow, I hear he got all the ladies as they put it. Superbee is a pretty shitty human being, pardon my french, but I don't think anyone should be worked up over it. Things have a way of working out in the end and when they don't we whine and complain until something is done about it anyways, that's the human experience.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We made mistakes.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL