Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:30
Page:  1 
The Finale Started by: SINGER on Jan 07, '12 04:09

SINGER puts a record on. One more song plays in the background.

SINGER steps out from the shadows. Looking around his eyes catch the witnesses of all the shootings. He looks out with a broken heart. He and all his friends knew this was the end of such a great reign. Stallion, was a phenomenal leader who did more work in New York than most would have expected. SINGERS heart sinks as he looks at a photo with Ashes. Ashes was always a brother figure to SINGER one who stood side by side with him. SINGER was more than honored that he was his left hand man for such a time. It was a shame he was not here in the final moments.

I..I...I do not know what to say.

SINGER looks over the picture in his hand.

There are so many memories that i will certainly leave behind. Friends that i have learned to call brother. Men and women whose relationship borders go well beyond this the so called mafia with me. Currently my inbox grows with letters of love with my friends checking up on me, i guess you all know whats next.

SINGER takes a drink of water. Looking at his glass he sets it down.

I made a deal with a friend. I said to her, if you lose that suit you wear now do not come back, and as THE_SINGER if i lose this suit i will not come back. A while later a friend of mine told me with a sincere heart, I needed to get more serious. These words would affect me in a way far greater than he had expected or even meant. For this, i will forever cherish that friendship we had. The suit now comes off and the man behind SINGER, Hector, must go and live his life. My bloodline is friends with almost everyone here, there are far to many of you to mention but there are a select few that my heart and mind will constantly remember time after time. Ill think about you years from now and the moments we shared. Yes. I thank even the mafia for allowing such a life to meet so many wonderful people. This is my end.

SINGER takes his hat off and places it on a young kid that was listening.

To my closest i want to say i love you and i will miss you, how did that old saying go? BROTHERS TO THE END. For my sisters, thank you for always being around for me. Life goes on you know. The cycle of the Mafia ends for me here. Good bye, be safe and God bless you and those you love.

Report Post Tip

RIP New York...

Report Post Tip

I love you too! So does Friday! FUN FUN FUN.

REBECCABLACK IS TO DRUNK OFF OF FUN TO REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT SINGER IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT SO REBECCABLACK JUST DANCES IN THE BACKGROUND SAYING FUN FUN FUN OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Report Post Tip

Johnny walks outside into the streets, listens to SINGER with his full attention, and bows his head.

Adios, SINGER, have a good life. You've definitely earned one.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Finale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL