Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Bloodline of the Year 2011 Started by: Hitch_ on Jan 07, '12 12:33

After a large amount of consulation, the nominees for Bloodline of the Year 2011 Awards are as follows.

Premeir  No getting away from it; this guy was a titan and highly influential.  

RomanAs above - he achieved something fantastic

ScipitaHighly respected

RJFullerSimply huge

EvilClownA mover and shaker, respected, revered and feared.  He ran one of the most groundbreaking crews to come out of the post-war period

JesseJamesDisgusting turncoat who'd literally kill his best friend to stay alive?  Or life loving, best-friend killing altruistic benevolent dictator?

BennyAs above.  But a lot funnier.  And people like him

KuklinskiSteadfast in the face of fevered criticism, a totem of stability and fortitude.  He remained solid in his opposition to all things evil and wrong, fought tirelessly against oppression, organised, created, managed and expanded the most exciting resistance/underground groups ever seen in this thing.  

Kuklinski also, singlehandedly, re-created the Streets into an exciting hub of activity.  Some have gone as far as to say that he rescued the way of life that is unique to our world.  Always a controvertial figure, Kuklinski remainds some of a mystery.  Not much is known about him.  Is he man of the year?

CanuckleheadBest known for a controvertial obituary written about her in the Streets, Canucklehead also caused a stir when she "uncovered" a devastatingly clever plot to dispense with the forces of evil and create a wonderful society

WorleyA good man murdered by scum

Please post your vote with a valid reason here or send it to me or my son/grandson/great-grandson.

Votes will be counted in three days.

Report Post Tip

Hi Kuklinski's offspring! :D

Report Post Tip

After a large amount of consulation, the nominees for Bloodline of the Year 2011 Awards are as follows. Premeir   No getting away from it; this guy was a titan and highly influential.   Roman As above - he achieved something fantastic Scipita Highly respected RJFuller Simply huge EvilClown A mover and shaker, respected, revered and feared.  He ran one of the most groundbreaking crews to come out of the post-war period JesseJames Disgusting turncoat who'd literally kill his best friend to stay alive?  Or life loving, best-friend killing altruistic benevolent dictator? Benny As above.  But a lot funnier.  And people like him Kuklinski Steadfast in the face of fevered criticism, a totem of stability and fortitude.  He remained solid in his opposition to all things evil and wrong, fought tirelessly against oppression, organised, created, managed and expanded the most exciting resistance/underground groups ever seen in this thing.   Kuklinski also, singlehandedly, re-created the Streets into an exciting hub of activity.  Some have gone as far as to say that he rescued the way of life that is unique to our world.  Always a controvertial figure, Kuklinski remainds some of a mystery.  Not much is known about him.  Is he man of the year? Canucklehead Best known for a controvertial obituary written about her in the Streets, Canucklehead also caused a stir when she "uncovered" a devastatingly clever plot to dispense with the forces of evil and create a wonderful society Worley A good man murdered by scum Please post your vote with a valid reason here or send it to me or my son/grandson/great-grandson. Votes will be counted in three days.

After a large amount of consulation, the nominees for Bloodline of the Year 2011 Awards are as follows.

Premeir  

No getting away from it; this guy was a titan and highly influential.  

Roman

As above - he achieved something fantastic

Scipita

Highly respected

RJFuller

Simply huge

EvilClown

A mover and shaker, respected, revered and feared.  He ran one of the most groundbreaking crews to come out of the post-war period

JesseJames

Disgusting turncoat who'd literally kill his best friend to stay alive?  Or life loving, best-friend killing altruistic benevolent dictator?

Benny

As above.  But a lot funnier.  And people like him

Kuklinski

Steadfast in the face of fevered criticism, a totem of stability and fortitude.  He remained solid in his opposition to all things evil and wrong, fought tirelessly against oppression, organised, created, managed and expanded the most exciting resistance/underground groups ever seen in this thing.  Kuklinski also, singlehandedly, re-created the Streets into an exciting hub of activity.  Some have gone as far as to say that he rescued the way of life that is unique to our world.  Always a controvertial figure, Kuklinski remainds some of a mystery.  Not much is known about him.  Is he man of the year?

Canucklehead

Best known for a controvertial obituary written about her in the Streets, Canucklehead also caused a stir when she "uncovered" a devastatingly clever plot to dispense with the forces of evil and create a wonderful society

Worley

A good man murdered by scum

Please post your vote with a valid reason here or send it to me or my son/grandson/great-grandson.

Votes will be counted in three days.

Report Post Tip

Hmmmm Let's add to this list.

Sgt Slaughter - Genius or Simpleton? either way, he held up vegas at its start through waves of leader

Sal_Giaquinto - Brilliant, Sexy, but always in the wrong place ( philly ). His downfall? loving to much

High_Society - Like Sal, loved by many, respected by many more, but always trying to make this place a bit better then he was.

Zetsu - A Champion of Men. A true patriot

BigBlackMan/Stick1988 - Sexy

JohnnyTheMan - He was just that

Let the voting begin!

Report Post Tip

FattyFats listens to the speech from afar and takes a slow, cautious step forward.

Sir, are you from the future. This 2011 you talk about, what is it like? Are people living on the moon? Can they teleport to different places? Can we travel at the speed of sound? Do we have a black president? Did Tottenham ever win the league? I am intrigued by 2011. What is it? Please tell me good sir...

Report Post Tip

Gladiator, you have no place adding to the list.  Now go away.

Report Post Tip

2011 is the new hip way to say 1931

20+11

And yes Hitch, i have a place. see, just up there!

The nominees stand!

Report Post Tip

No, the nominees don't stand. 

It's my way, or death-by-RJFuller-way!

Report Post Tip

Gladiator watches on at the nominations still stand

Look at them, standing wayyyy upp there! So Pretty!

Report Post Tip

Do the nominations dance? That would be cool. If they can teach monkeys to type, surely they can teach nominations to dance.

FattyFatys tries to teach the nominations some tap

Report Post Tip

Gladiator watches blissfully as FattyFats and the Nominations dance beautifull in the autumn breeze.

Dance FattyFats! Dance your heart out!Dance like a dirvish! 

Report Post Tip

Without a doubt the biggest mover and shaker of the last 12 months was Grin. 

Report Post Tip

Gladiator ushers Betsy toward him to sit down.

Shhhh.  They're dancing! as he point to Fatty 

Report Post Tip

Betsy stares hypnotised by the counter-rotating moobs

Report Post Tip

Three words:

Blood Hound Gang.

Hound for sure!

Report Post Tip

Without a shadow of a doubt, Grin wins this honor. Despite the fact that he is away from this world now, his return in 2011 was the catalyst of change. His presense, influence, and connections to other mobsters in power changed the face of this world forever. I'm sure his bloodline will return sooner than later and he'll do what he is known for, creating havoc and creating changes.

Report Post Tip

I am in total agreement with you on that note Ragnarok Grin gets my vote for sure

Report Post Tip

Without EvilClown, the revolution wouldn't have happened and we'd be in a Roman/Premeir state.  That's without a doubt

Report Post Tip

Mate EC didnt organise the barberian hoard Chuckles did and i doubt the underground had the firepower to takedown Roman and Premier EC would tell you that himself, If his kin ever comes out of hideing that is the only reason Roman was taken out was because he would stand by Premier till the death. The bood bans where only part of the reason for the takedown the major concern was that Premier was acting in a way not fit for a GodFather executions became a daily fixture when New Yorks underboss Lovegun and her RHM CMPunk retired for us in New York it was decided that Prem had to go, And i assure you EC had nothing to do with that.

Report Post Tip

EC, with some help from certain other underground figures, did a lot of background work.  Neither of us ewanted much praise or recognition for the tireless effort, but without it, they'd still be in power.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bloodline of the Year 2011
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL