Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:43
Page:  1 
Do we have room for Spies in our world?? Started by: Dutch_Man on Jan 09, '12 20:56

Dutch_Man strolls up to the soap box and takes a moment to gaze over the crowd, once he has everyone's attention he clears his throat and begins his rant.

New York never had a fair chance, not because New York was up to no good... no the reason lies with a spy.

A spy came forth during and after the war to claim his own personal victory over the dying city. His apologies were profuse as he watched his previous family perish due to his lies. Later he made attempts to take back the words he had said early, claiming a mistake was made or some other bullshit, frankly at that point I had no ear to hear his pleas.

As you should notice I have not named any names, this speech is not about who did it, or why. It is about the affect a "spy" has on a family and how it should be treated in our community.

The Mafia is already a suspect community. We already have a constant rumor mill on a daily basis to contend with, now you want to ask someone to join another family for you so they can "spy"? Now what happens when your "spy" feeds you a line of shit? Guess you slaughter a family and say opps when you find out it was all bullshit in the first place?

Dutch_Man steps off the soap box to allow others the opportunity to voice their opinion's.

Report Post Tip

If you place a trusted member into another Family to gain information and that trusted agent returns to you with information that is deemed critical enough to go to war with said Family, then yes you should go off of that information. Now if after all is said and done and the Agent was Confirmed to have given false Information then that Agent should perish.

Report Post Tip

I would highly doubt someone would use a Spy they didn't have full trust in. Though the whole thing is pathetic in my opinion. Sending someone to work with another family with the sole purpose of getting information from them goes against everything we stand for. Where is the honour? Where is the Omerta?

Shakes his head

Report Post Tip

There is a place for Honor and Omerta, but there is also a place for Intelligence. Now I don't like spys, however that being said they have their place in the world.

Report Post Tip

Walks in and smiles

Well Spies like work out equipment are only good if used... I won't argue whether or not the spy is trusted by their "true family"  how ever the question really becomes how is someone getting ranked and into the inner circle with out current trusted inner circle members vouching? In my opinion no one should be promoted over a given rank unless trusted enough to work in the inner circle of a family. That rank maybe different for each Leader etc. but shit come on how many people are promoted and let in simply because of the fear of loss to these shores if people are held back.

Report Post Tip

Chris steps forward and clears his throat

Spys Filth garbage refuse there the lowest form of scum to walk this god forsaken planet, Lower then those ship jumpers in my book, Once you enter a family you become part of that family and if you are lucky enough you become Made Those you work with are your Brothers and sisters your family, My Father inlaw Stan Smith put it in a way that the simpeliest could understand his friends where his friends the people of new orleans are his family thougfh once he had a call he had no friends that didnt wear New Orleans tags. This thing of spys like Animal said goes against everthing we work for Honour, omerta and Loyalty.

Chris bows his head then walks away to Rob another Post office today has been a good day

Report Post Tip

Wherever there is mafioso, there will be spies.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Do we have room for Spies in our world??
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL