Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:00
Page:  1 
The Rent is too Damn High! Started by: NancyBotwin on Jan 10, '12 00:51

Without further ado I NancyBotwin have set up in Las Vegas.

I bring Genocide to Vegas.

Nuff said.

Report Post Tip

GRHS

Report Post Tip

If the rent is too high, you are more than welcome to leave at anytime you know...

Report Post Tip

URL: LVisAjokeRAWR

Almost anyone is welcome into vegas so i say welcome, but i do believe you have been demoted which goes against the GF coucil's ruling, and you come to this fine city then disrespect it. As Hazlespoon said, feel welcome to leave...

Report Post Tip

The "GF council" is going against it's own rulings left and right, the entire thing was a sham so don't expect much when bringing up one of their "rules".

Report Post Tip

Yep, rules shmules, when has anyone in power in any walk of life ever stuck completely to their rules.. Rules are pliable, bend as needed.

Also, if you're struggling to pay the rent, Nancy, I have a business proposition, I'm currently gathering together a bevy of ladies, who work primarily as "companions" for the discerning gent, if you know what I mean *winks*

With just a little bit of make up and a hairbrush, you might be what I'm looking for.

*Hands Nancy a business card*

Call me, if I'm not available, you go ahead and let my secetary know you've called, I'll get back to you and see if we can't work something out.

Report Post Tip

guess the landlord booted you!

Report Post Tip

URL: LVisAjokeRAWR

Perhaps our stand up and comedy shows weren't to your liking?

Report Post Tip

While walking the streets of vegas Soldier recalls hearing a rant by a woman who seemed to be a bit out of her mind. She was making threats to bring death to all of Las Vegas...Now that she has passed from this world he smiles knowing that justice had been served. He thinks aloud, rest in peace my dear cassiopeia, you were a shining light here in vegas...taken before your time for absolutely no good reason. Your bloodlines memory will coarse thru the veins of this great city. We all love you.

Report Post Tip

too bad decent folks had to die with this deluded poor soul

Report Post Tip

<em>Shakes his head and walks away without a word being said...</em>

Report Post Tip

One of the lamest speaches ever.

Report Post Tip

Yeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im an Earner

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bonzo! I feel we should hold a celebratory party just for you and all of the people that want to be at a party with you, shall I make arrangements for one?

Report Post Tip

Bonzo, please, you are making a fool of yourself. Please have somebody in your crew advise you about the best ways to make appearances in the streets.

Report Post Tip

Really, Bonzo, Really?

Report Post Tip

Congrats Bonzo! Movin' up in the world!

Report Post Tip

Hahahaha

Desmond, stop encouraging the kid!

Smiles

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rent is too Damn High!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL