Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:27
Page:  1 
Loving STL Started by: donmorrison on Jan 10, '12 00:52

RIP to all of those that have fallen. And RIP to all of those that will fall in the near future. I had a BLAST working with you guys. I have loved every minute of it and look forward to doing it again sometime. Hound, you were like a brother to me, Jake, you insulted me on a daily basis, but it was out of liking me, WSM, you were awesome(Shame about your bong though), Magneto, you die way too often(HA), and Madara, my CL, I went to your family with the intent of making it an amazing crew. I believe we achieved that man. We did good and I had fun. Gonna be friends with you guys for a looooooong time. Now let's make our city proud.

Report Post Tip

You are all scum and getting what you had coming :)

Report Post Tip

Holy crap, is that a real GF talking in the street? They don't still do that, do they? Oh, how passe...

Mr Morrison, you seem to have come down with the most monumental bout of OOCitis I have seen in a long time.. The most typical symptom, commenting about someone dying a lot (what is this nonsense, you die once, everyone knows that). I can sell you a cure, but it'll cost you... one million dollars!!!

Report Post Tip

I agree with  JamesJesse there where all scum and backstabbers and nobody could trust anyone they got what they desevred

Report Post Tip

^^ Lol

Report Post Tip

lol jj you will get what you got comeing to you very soon i can ashore you that!!! you speak about stl as scum? i think you need to take a long look in the mirror there jj maybe you will see all that scum?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loving STL
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL