Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:46
Page:  1 
I'll take it! Started by: Marty_Feldman on Jan 10, '12 02:37

Whether you're crying over your lost parents or raging and planning their vengeance, or whether you're on the other side of the table, smirking it up as you tally up the kills, you must admit wars or take downs are great for business..

Wonderful for the streets, too.. People come out and talk, why I swear I saw a GF out, today, may have even been a CL, too. Amazing stuff. The banter flies back and forth on street corners, people are chatting up a storm in the coffee shops and there's an influx of "fresh" meat for the grinder.

It won't last, sadly.. Once the last of the current targets are taken down, the people in fancy bold suits will probably forget all about the excitement and entertainment of the previous days and carry on about their business, lauding it up behind their meat shield of body guards.. Comfortable and complacent.. Which is also.. really good. I mean sure, it sucks for a while, but before too long, there will be some 'he said' 'she said'ing going on. Momma's will be called fat, testicular fortitude levels will be questioned and a handful of that fresh meat will have zipped through the ranks, still hellbent on seeing someone get some come uppance..

And.. The cycle will repeat. Bullets will fly.  Tears will be shed, raging will be raged promises and threats will be made, excuses will be put forth and all will be a hustle and bustle.. And this world will be fun and interesting again for a few days, at least.

Those few days of collective, shared fun and excitement are the ones to relish, no matter which end of the stick you're holding at the time.. They're the ones that future generations have always loved to talk about.. when their ancestors saw this, or died in that war.

So, I would like to ask that all the ragers keep on raging, the haters keep on hating and the plotters keep on planning, the backstabbers keep deceiving, for it's you that makes this world a pretty damned fun place to be...

No matter which side of the fence my family may find themself on when the proverbial hits the fan, even if it's all utter bullpoop, it's fun and interesting and I'll take it.

Report Post Tip

I would have to agree with what you said here, We make this world what it is, If noone was to fight... We would all get bored and slip into coma's. The last few days have been interesting... And I dont see this changing anytime soon!

Report Post Tip

I am the PresidentOfTheWorld, and I approve of this message.

Report Post Tip

its alot more fun when its war.

Report Post Tip

Wars are the only reason I keep coming back after 10 years. Without them I'd have quit long ago.

Report Post Tip

Pretty much what ISEEYou said. Yeah, it does suck when you are on the receiving end and having to start from scratch is a bitch indeed, but the shooting/killing/warring is what keeps the intrigue here.

Report Post Tip

It wouldn't be called Mafia Returns with out war... It'd be called Preschool Returns.

Report Post Tip

Good point, uhh, finger puppet or whatever

Report Post Tip

Trunks walks up after the speech is made as he takes a deep breath

I am glad that all this has sparked some commotion in the streets, at the very least at least all the death that has taken part has sparked some conversation. But I would like to remind everyone that this is not what this thing of ours is all about, I can agree with taking the good out of the bad. But there was a time when this thing of ours had more to offer then just killing eachother, we make this place what it is ladies and gentlemen and I do beleive it has more to offer, my fore fathers have seen it. I just dont know how things got so far away from the respectable way our grand fathers did things.

Of course there have always been our shady sides, its part of the life we live as mobsters, but if I remember correctly the main objective in this life is to prosper with family and make money. Maybe im just old fashion, but this was originally what made my bloodline fall in love with this way of life. Is it fading into a none stop bloodlust battle?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I'll take it!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL