Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:34
Page:  1 
A Morrison Ending Started by: Senor_Morrison on Jan 10, '12 05:01

I, of the donmorrison bloodline, have decided to holster my gun for the time being. My bloodline has been here for a while continuously now. I have decided that this life has overwhelmed me. This is it. I'm sure my bloodline will be back someday. It will probobly be a while though. I will miss all of those I have made friends with. I will never forget you. RIP to STL and all of the fallen of the cities I have been in. I harbor no hard feelings towards anyone. For those of you grave pissing right now, you are showing your true colors and making yourselves look like morons. I would never stoop to such a level personally. Anyways, before I rant on anymore, goodbye my friends.

Report Post Tip

Fare the well Morrison have no fear those that grave pissed will be dealt with hashly

Report Post Tip

Don is was a pleasure knowing you man, when you ever decided to return to this world of ours make sure you look me up brother. Farewell.

Report Post Tip

It was always a pleasure donmorrison. You were a great man I look forward to working with your bloodline again someday. Enyou your retirement, sir. Well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Your bloodline has always been an honorable one. Enjoy your retirement. 

Report Post Tip

Always sad to see a good man go, but when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Take care.

Report Post Tip

Maybe when you take a 'break' youll learn what OOCitis is.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Morrison Ending
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL