Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:32
Page:  1 
After Math - Sucker punch from Chicago Started by: PresidentOFTheWorld on Jan 10, '12 13:59

Hey Chicago, fuck you and your sucker punch way of doing things. Your estrogen filled bodys couldn't take it nomore and wouldn't fight St Louis like a man. Plus it's hilarious how most of you only talk shit when you get a nice sucker punch in, shit I would too, I talk shit on the daily. But to get to my main point. You guys are all a bunch of doughbags. Pleease do us all a favore, and eat shit and die. Fuck the world, that is all.

Report Post Tip

U mad bro?

Report Post Tip

Mr President I don't recall voting for you, probably yet another in a sceem of election frauds. However talk like.this.is likely to end up in your impeachment and then removal.

Report Post Tip

Loving "doughbags" - forevermore will JesseJames live in my mind as the Pilsbury Dough Boy.

Report Post Tip

I think it's funny how many people complain about take downs. Calling it cheap, "sucker punches" etc. Are we supposed to come to our enemies and say "Hey at this time my city is going to shoot at yours. Be ready for it"? Take downs are how it's done here. People from St. Louis can complain about take downs, but didn't they take a sucker punch, cheap shot "take down" at New York? People die in this life. That's also how it's done. You can be mad about it, but there's no sense in pissing the world off about it. Your next of kin can rank up and do what their father/mother didn't. Instead of being mad, be proud of what your father/mother did when they were alive.

Report Post Tip

And today we have the president calling out the opposition, declaring them all to be doughbags. It would be great if we could see a representative from the Pilsbury© party, to offer a rebuttal.

Report Post Tip

Same old shitty speech from a pissed off little cretin who is crying about a take down. Grow some balls, and suck it up, bitch.

Report Post Tip

Same old shitty type reply from someone telling someone else to "Grow some balls," Why are people so obsessed and interested in other people's balls around here?

Report Post Tip

I see somebody shit in the gene pool again...................

Report Post Tip

Cool story bro, not enough dragons and ting though!

Report Post Tip

After math, I've got double science. Man, I hate school.

Report Post Tip

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

What did SL do to NY?

Report Post Tip

It pains me to come to these Streets only to find that my mother was right. There really is very little respectable conduct these days.

And to hear the city that she worked and died for slurred in such a fashion, I find abhorrent. I may have chosen to find my own way in Las Vegas - despite her devotion to Chicago, I know that my mother would approve of me using my own initiative rather than relying on the warmth of her footsteps - but I've read the journals, and I think for anyone to come out here and slander Chicago for doing no different than any other city has done at some point or another is nothing short of pathetic hot air.

It's all very well calling cities out for their actions, but no city in this country has an entirely clean slate and some people would do well to take their pointed fingers and tuck them away. War is war. Lives were lost, and their bodies aren't even cold in the ground before someone has to go running their mouth in the very same infantile manner that my mother hated so much. You want to disagree? Then disagree. But at least give those you represent some dignity by employing a degree of decorum in how you express it.

Report Post Tip

Dear Mr Self Proclaimed President of The World

Now, having been away for a few weeks i’m not entirely sure of the merits and reasons of this takedown or what really happened over in New York, and really its not my place to know or care

What I do know is whilst it seems Chicago ran a well oiled and methodical war operation last night. St Louis was left flapping around in the wake, not knowing which way to turn or who to turn too

St Louis had a bigger populas than Chicago and probably had more people at IWP status. You had more than enough in your amory to absorb a suprise attack and combat your own war plans. All of war is a deception and most successful wars are achieved with the element of suprise, deal with it, don’t use this as an excuse for your failings. St Louis seemed to forget that strategy is 99% of victory. Have a plan A, if that doesn’t work refer to plan B or C. Your problem was that you didn’t seem to have either

Whilst Chicago were ruthless who seized their opportunity with meticulous planning. St Louis had grown an arrogance over the past month which was beyond their abilities to control. Refer to Madaras ‘because we can’ and the fiasco with NY as proof of this.

Personally I was expecting a bit more of a fight from St Louis, given the tools at their disposal and was left frankly disappointed at the piss poor showing and severe lack of notable kills on thier part. Taking nothing away from Chicago, who probably didn’t give much wiggle room.  Nobody benefits from a prolonged war, the key is cause maximum damage in the minimum amount of time, something St Louis couldn’t handle

Still, how many times have we seen a ‘single’ man/women survive for countless hours whilst every gun of a city, or two is aimed point blank at him/her. You’ve only got to look at what DeadlySin did last year to know that with a ounce or two of common sense, tactical know how and a few calculations anybody can rile a few feathers and cause some steady damage along the way.

Don’t be bitter, swollow the pill. I know some people will say i’m one to talk. The difference though is to not come out with the ‘Fuck You, Fuck You All’ routine. If you believe you or your city has been hard done by, then come and explain yourself in a reasoned manner. Explain, analyze, tell people where they have fucked up, whether there is any grounding is another matter. At least people will take you a bit more seriously and respect you a bit more. To call people “doughbags”, I’ll take your fury into consideration and assume you meant “douchebags” is playground tricks.

Coming to the streets declaring your undeniable love for St Louis is admirable, it really is. Its nice that St Louis finally found their balls in the end. I was starting to think nobody had them over there. Problem was it was all mistimed and misplaced. The amount of tripe to come onto the streets from St Louis in the wake of this is a huge embarrassment and has seriously tainted  which was once a great city with great people

And to “fuck the world” as you so eloquently put it, and as the “President of the World”. In a twisted way does that mean your actually fucking yourself.

-Jax

Report Post Tip

"Its nice that St Louis finally found their balls in the end. I was starting to think nobody had them over there." Again with the obsessing and infatuation of the balls.

I know you're not suggesting that St. Louis had a chance in hell of forming an organised retaliatory attack, against two cities that simultaneously took down about pretty much all the guns, are you? Chicago and NO weren't messing around, they knew who they were going for, and for the most part they nailed their targets, leaving very very little that could be considered dangerous behind, unless you're counting on those Earners and people who aren't out and about the HQ so much...

"Whilst Chicago were ruthless who seized their opportunity with meticulous planning." Your words.

Re: The President's bizarre outburst:

I'd imagine the stress of being president of the world is a little too much sometimes and causes one to just spazz out and venture forth raving like a lunatic with Tourette's syndrome. Also I think he said he was president OF the world, not president who is also THE world... And I believe that means he wants to fuck you and me (hardly blame him, mah eyes be sexeh) our moms etc..

Report Post Tip

You know what they say about guys with small feet...

Report Post Tip

Uhhhhmmmm...small shoes?

Crow grins

Report Post Tip

PresidentOFTheWorld I can tell you are a very smart cookie.  Very intelligent.  You go girl. 

Incase you couldn't tell that was sarcasim.  Don't know what that means then look it up. :)

Report Post Tip

If STL feels like this after Chicago took them apart, thats exactly how NY felt when it happened to them. You can't do one thing to a family, justify it by saying that it was done "because we can" (I believe that quote can be attributed to Madara), and then complain because it happened immediately after to you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: After Math - Sucker punch from Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL