Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Protect The Kuklinski Name Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jan 10, '12 14:24

Friends,

I need your help.  There is a concerted effort to undermine the good name of my lineage by a mixture of deception and impersonation.

I have a strategy to combat this but I need YOUR help.

Before I go on, cast your mind back a few months...  Members of my lineage spoke out, alone, and outgunned, against a viscious enemy.

I don't want to get drawn on percentages but it is safe to say that the revolution was at least 11% my doing.

And now some Johnny-come-lately wishes to besmirch my name?

NO!

What I need is for donations to come in.  No less than $60,000, no more than $1.5M.

Each valid donation will earn the donator a mention in this thread and a short limerick.

Thanking you in advance, my friends.

Report Post Tip

See... Now that makes you look like the fake scam artist mate.

Report Post Tip

Good afternoon Mr_Kuklinski.

I have to say that I have noticed many people being linked to your name in the past few weeks, sometimes more than one person at once! Maybe more a case of mistaken identity than attempted identity theft though. Either way, I can see why you would have a problem with this.

I am interested in hearing the strategy you have rattling around up there. However, I don't know of too many people who would invest in you. I know I wouldn't want to be linked to yourself without having you explain how this investment is going to pay...

Report Post Tip

Looks at Stamina and smiles

Good sir, he said Donation. He has no intentions of repaying or offering a percentage of profit. He simply wants people to give away their hard earned funds.

Each valid donation will earn the donator a mention in this thread and a short limerick.

Apparently though you do get your name mentioned as being associated with him.

Report Post Tip

Stamina looks up and notices Hazlespoon_Flamegoo smiling

I appreciate that he is looking for donations rather than investment, I'm just curious to see what he is planning on doing with the cash before I would be prepared to throw any his way.
Don't get me wrong here either, I would very much appreciate a mention in a verse or two that he would put out here for all to see. It just seems that Mr_Kuklinski is very keen to come and ask for the donations to fund his plans, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is intrigued with the approach.

Report Post Tip

Kuklinski walks out onto the streets again, not really walk because he is omnipresent, but he appears among this group of people.

I believe that this pitiful begging for currency has besmirched my good name enough. I ask you all, send no money to this impostor, it will only further his cause to make the true Kuklinski's look like beggars and petty crooks who have no sense of honor, Pitiful, really.

Report Post Tip

Theres some serious John Malkovich shit going on here. Happy Days

Report Post Tip

The money is required for a "fighting fund".  I won't be earning until I clear my name, so obviously I need some money.

Anonymous donations are welcome.

Report Post Tip

Chris looks around befuddled two? Again there is two?

Ok two Kuklinskis is getting a bit much here i can sort this out once and for all.

Chris places a mahogony box down in front of himself and opens it revealing Two flintlock pistols

Ok boys Pistols at dawn as the saying goes

Report Post Tip

Ill give one dollar to the kuku who can provide me his bloodlines gun stats during the quote unquote kuku reign of las vegas

Report Post Tip

Maybe if you were earning, you could earn what you need yourself? I don't see how not earning helps you.

Report Post Tip

How can I earn when I am busy righting the wrongs of the wrongful writing?

Report Post Tip

By continually posting about this, all you are doing is encouraging it. It becomes fun for the people who are pissing you off and escalates.

That is a waste of your time. This time could be spent earning. Not to mention, since you are an old hand at this game, you can move around this site efficiently and earn within 4-5 seconds each time.

In my humble opinion, you are putting the work in in the wrong place.

Report Post Tip

Oh Sneaker the Kuklinski line is old indeed and most know the real Kuklinski only too well i myself am quite enjoying watching both these Kuklinski get under each others skin here come with me Sneaker have a drink and watch the circus clowns preform in the streets for our amusement.

Offers Sneaker his arm

Report Post Tip

Sneaker Removes the "mom apron," takes Chris' arm, and goes after lawn chairs and a cooler so we can watch the street performers.

Report Post Tip

Pulls up a bucket and sits next to his friend Chris. 

This is getting pretty interesting isn't it?  Bruiser says to Chris as he takes a pull off his flask just before passing it over. 

Report Post Tip

Passes popped corn around to everyone.

I still think they should just shoot each other and be done with it all.

Report Post Tip

Someone took care of it for me...

Report Post Tip

So no pistols at dawn then

Report Post Tip

You and Superbee need to go make your own crew. Get over yourself wanker.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protect The Kuklinski Name
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL