Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The REAL Fall of New York & St. Louis Started by: SuperDuperSuperBee on Jan 11, '12 02:41

Hi kids! This is Superbee's son. I am coming back from the dead for a short amount of time to clear up the bullshit.

Here is what actually happened.

I know Hound VERY well..

I was in the coffee shop and argued with Melis.

Ashes said he wasn't going to promote me despite earning $5.8M & having 41 units.

I got mad and spoke to Hound and asked to go to St.Louis.

I decided to use my friend Hound and decided to lie saying that CorbinRussell & The_Civilian were kicking up money to New York and Stallion & Ashes were planning an attack.

He decided he was bored running St.Louis and needed a new adventure and this being a good opportunity to show his strength.

He wiped New York.

Chicago took hits and partnered up and wiped St. Louis.

Blame me, not Hound. I am dead.

Report Post Tip

umm you lost me at "He wiped New York."    

That sir is laughable.

Report Post Tip

Do we really need to get into this any further? I don't think we need to get into STL's attempt to wipe out a city, which didn't exactly happen by their hands. We've had enough information on STL's death, so please, give it a rest and let us all move on...brighter days and all that.

Report Post Tip

Its winter last time I checked so I don't know why everyone keeps referring to the fall of cities.

Seriously though... you may have been part of what happened but you are clearly not the only reason your parent's city is gone. You don't have it in you to claim full responsibility and be taken seriously.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but Hound showing his strengh was 9 kills first wave? Very poor show of strengh for a city that had around 140 members.

And Chicago didn't exactly partner up as you put it. New York mistakenly attacked us and we returned fire as a seperate attack from St Louis.

Report Post Tip

I`m sorry dude,your outdated.Get a life,try some fishing,go some ballet...

Report Post Tip

Thanks for clearing the rumours you wanker. Your head is so far up your arse it's inconceivable how you even managed to last in ANY crew for more than a week.

Report Post Tip

Throw more dirt on your bloodline and look more unintelligent ..

Report Post Tip

Wow aint that bout a B....

Report Post Tip

I like how he bragged about having 41 units when 90% of that was through spamming the HQ. (See OOC Forum about the Experience bug from HQ posts.)

Ashes said he wasn't going to promote him after he told another family member in an SL IRC coffee shop to stfu and to stop being a troll. Ashes didn't think that was the kind of member he wanted representing the Demonic Phoenixes as a MAde Man, so he merely told him he wqas gonna be skipped the upcoming promotion event and that he would be promoted in the next. As anxious and selfish as he was, this was more than he could handle.

Report Post Tip

Originally, I wasn't going to speak. I'm not big on public roosts.

I hope this survives as a reminds of the damage a subversive and selfish indiviual can do to an organization, let alone a whole city.

Abel, this adds to the annals of the late Ashes. Ashes, where ever you are - Thank you for keeping the books clean and preserving the standards we have on Made Man induction.

Report Post Tip

Its actually quite funny you mention SuperBee being held back Abel.

My mother actually died with the rest of the NY'ers, She was a Wiseguy... But had enough experience to meet the same standards as Bosses of her age and had a gun to match. Ive read some of her letters and facts of her history and just a day before, She held a conversation with Stallian about their opinions on whom actually deserved their buttons.

She didnt argue overly much about it, Sat back and accepted it, and was going to prove her worth before they was tragically improperly gunned down. Thats how my bloodline has always rolled... If you dont deserve and work for it... You dont get it.

My point isnt to moan or put NY down... Infact I believe if NY had anything brewing for any sort of violence I believe they would have been doing everything in their power to get as strong as they could, Instead... It was a city that built character, and make you work damn hard before you can get anywhere, NY was a strong vibrant fun city, and I would give anything to bring my mothers luck of working with the very same people.

Report Post Tip

Jessie. I don't know who your mother was, but I feel very close to you. Almost like if we were cousins mourning the losses of our close parents. I like hearing that people in NY considered it fun. That word meant a lot for the people running the city.

Report Post Tip

Sorry guys that wasn't the real Superbee. I am. It gets deeper than what was written above.

Report Post Tip

It's honestly too bad that someone would go out of their way to cause destruction of an amazing city. Rest in peace to Stallion and all of the fallen.

Report Post Tip

Do we have a rival to Kuklinski here?

Report Post Tip

I wasn't going to reply here, like Sal said... I am usually not one to jump in on these sort of conversations either. However, one thing stood out for me.

He decided he was bored running St.Louis and needed a new adventure and this being a good opportunity to show his strength.

Hound was bored of running St Louis? That's fair enough... if he was getting old... couldn't hack it anymore or what the hell ever else. But instead of stepping aside and letting another take the mantle he decided to chance his members lives with a 'take down' of New York? I am all for going down in a blaze of glory but for a REASON not because I was fucking bored.

That to me justifies his demise.

Report Post Tip

Now we have two kuklinskis and apparantly two superbees folks this is what can happen if you have unprotected sex, Take note of this

Report Post Tip

She didnt argue overly much about it, Sat back and accepted it, and was going to prove her worth before they was tragically improperly gunned down.

Tragically gunned down, yes.  Improperly gunned down?  No.  I think not.  St. Louis may have started the war with NY but CH finished it.  Why did we finish it you may ask?  Well as stated in a previous thread, NY mistakenly shot at CH and in turn CH took out NY.  I don't know about the rest of you but that doesn't seem improperly gunned down to me.  Not trying to start anything, just stating facts.  If the fact are rude to you then so be it.

Report Post Tip

There are not 2 Superbees. This guy is full of shit. That is not the reasoning and that is not exactly what happened. I ask for trust that this wasn't as careless as you may seem. Was it a mistake? YES. Was it malicious? YES. Was it without valid reasoning? NO!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The REAL Fall of New York & St. Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL