Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:11
Page:  1 
The Tumor Grows! Started by: Immortal on Jan 11, '12 03:17

Immortal exits from the HQ slowly tired from the events that had unfolded in the previous days. Taking a deep breath in she manages a smile as she looks over at someone that has risen through the ranks of New Orleans.

The past few days have been to say the least tiresome to quiet a few of us. Many of us worked along side each other to protect our cities and we watched as fellow comrades died and others rose up and exceeded any of our expectations. I and many others want to express our deepest sorrows for all those lives lost. She closes her eyes for a moment and then reopens them.

But where there be loss there sometimes is also a gain. Not a gain in those that have died by any means, but a gain in seeing someone that had tirelessly worked for their city get something that they might have only dreamed of. She smiles as she looks over at TheCancerousTumor.

Ladies and gentleman, I have to say I have been given the great honor of being able to introduce the newest family in New Orleans... The Nihilists

I personally have worked along side of many wonderful people in the city of New Orleans and when I say many I do mean many, but TheCancerousTumor is one of these people that has defiantly stood out and grown very much with in the city. Cancerous has had an undying loyalty to those in the city and time and time again been there to help, assist, and aide those he was surround by.

Speaking on behalf of Stamina and myself, we know that this man will do nothing but great things with in the city walls and it is a very great day to myself and the city of New Orleans to be able to watch this Tumor grow as he begins his new journey!

Congratulations TheCancerousTumor. She gives a nod to Cancerous as she walks back into the BurgerBowlers home to get a bit of sleep.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

Good job mate

Report Post Tip

Congradulations on your auth

TheCancerousTumor, glad to see a new family emerge out of the dust. Im sure you will do great things in the city of New Orleans and wish you the best of luck on your new found journy.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Tumor i know you will make New Orleans proud and no doubt you will make an awesome Crewleader 

Chris hands Cancerous Stans old Hip flask 

He would have liked you to have this Congrats Brother

Report Post Tip

Devil listens to the news and walks over to cansourous and reachs out shakes his hand and says "Nice to meet you and congratz on your auth i know you will make this city proud!!!"

Report Post Tip

Shine on you crazy diamond!

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend!

Live long & prosper

Report Post Tip

Sneaker hears the news. Cancerous' hard work has paid off. She know New Orleans has just become that mubh better.

Congrats!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations TheCancerousTumor I wish you all the best.

Good Luck.

Report Post Tip

"Ah... nothing better than a TheCancerousTumor in our fine city. It is official, we have a tumor in our city. Congratulations my good friend, very well done indeed. I am looking forward to seeing more of your great work now that you are Crew Leader!"

Civ drinks in the honor of TheCancerousTumor!

"Salut"

Report Post Tip

I'm a bit late to the party, but thought I'd wish you a hearty "Congratulations" anyway. Good luck in New Orleans...I'm sure you'll do your city proud.

Report Post Tip

Usually at a time like this the newly auth'd CL would come out and do an inaugral state of address... has he forgotten to do this or is the cancerous tumour lodged in his throat preventing him from speaking?

I didn't even realised he existed till this happened

Report Post Tip

I'd like to extend my own congratulations. Always good to see someone rising up the old fashioned way.

Well done, TheCancerousTumor - the very best of luck to you and The Nihilists.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tumor sir, you've done well when you were in our family and i'm glad to see you get this oppertunity!
I'm looking forward to work with you.

Raises his glass Salut!

Report Post Tip

Red steps out of his limousine and straightens his tie, carefully selecting a cigar before walking up to Tumor and embracing him in a hug. Smiling broadly he offers the cigar as a present and lights one of his own, standing with his around Tumor admiring the crowd. As Right Hand he felt like it was his turn to offer up his congratulations.

My my... What an eventful week! We saw the fall of many people, many great great people, and some other not so good ones... But as they say, with every storm there comes a rainbow after eh? I worked with you closely when we were in Corbin's crew and I certainly plan on continuing to work with you for a very, very long time. Let's the make the best of your family lines' first go at Bold mate! Oh and also what an honor it is you chose my family lines' first crew name as yours, I wear The Nihilism tag with great pride my boss, my mentor, and most importantly, my best friend.

Report Post Tip

Tumor surveys the crowd momentarily, glad to see a few familiar faces. It had been a long, winding road working in New Orleans, but it was an adventure he was sure to remember for the rest of his life. Stamina, Immortal, and Corbin had not only been excellent mentors, but had become very close friends of his over the past few months. Smiling broadly he turns to address the crowd.

""I can't thank Stamina and Immortal enough for this superb opportunity! I've been a part of this wonderful city for quite some time now and I can honestly say you guys and gals are some of the finest people these parts have to offer. I look forward to working with all of the great New Orleans members to help make New Orleans stronger than it already is.

Report Post Tip

Gabriella had been a busy bee. Bringing a platter of tacos from her kin's diner gift wrapped with a bow she hands it to TheCancerousTumor.

I can't say I know you well but I look forward to working underneath your leadership and learning more.

She smiles as he looks at the food.

It's the best I can offer as a present for your congratulations.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tumor Grows!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL