Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The thing of ours? Started by: -Chev_Chelios- on Jan 11, '12 03:35

Welcome to MafiaReturns where the Godfathers have the final say in what really happens. If they dont want anyone in an empty city, no one is going to be there. Be it handled with politics, or the force of their guns, they make the ultimate decisions. Its the way of this world, deal with it.

Report Post Tip

No, this is a good idea. Lv on a world event would be the shit. Maybe some just are scared of a little action?

Report Post Tip

What is it with people that come out and say "If you don't do this weird little idea of mine, it's because you're scared"? Where you people get this sense of self importance? The kind of people that fall into that kind of silly trap are really naive and with little personality. Obviously not the kind that makes it to the top in MafiaReturns, so all those saying "Ah! You don't do this and that because you're scared"... your words are falling on deaf ears...

Report Post Tip

Actually

The man is 100% correct.

He stated"  "Why do i need an auth to take over a city?If i have power,why shound`t"

YOU ARE RIGHT. 

When you have the power to back up and protect your actions, you have the freedom to choose what you do and where you do it.

From the result of this little tale, its clear that late departed CC  did not have the power to back up his actions.

In that case, one has to bend to the will of those who have the power and request auth.

The End.

ps - it WAS a rather nice story.

Report Post Tip

Well it seems theres only 1 man who read my words carefull.As i stated IF I HAVE POWER.Well Ragnarok,IF I HAVE POWER then sence of self importance kicks in ,i can consider myself important,because I HAVE POWER. Got that?I HAVE POWER?i will do whatever i want because i have trust in my powers in order to act that way.It depends if others have the strenght to kick my butt.Period.

Peace.

Report Post Tip

The problem is how you define "having power". Because in this case, being a Made Man or a Capo and a few bucks for an HQ does NOT mean you have enough power to set up a crew.

You would only have the power if you were able to withstand the whole rest of this mafia community hunting you down. Now THAT would be powerful.

The easiest way will still be just working hard for your cureent leaders and forget about leading a family. When you are called upon, let it be a nice surprise. If you come to this way of life already wishing to be a Crew Leader when you're not even a goomba, you are not really as loyal as you claim to be...

Report Post Tip

"If you come to this way of life already wishing to be a Crew Leader when you're not even a goomba, you are not really as loyal as you claim to be..."

I wonder who said i wanna be a crew leader man.I wonder who said...I DON`T.Because i know it`s not for me.Or at least i know i`m not working hard enough to become 1 and i`m so fkn lazy...it was an example,just an example.And i don`t need to define power,cuz as you said it means alot more then beein a made or capo.

Report Post Tip

And i don`t know when i claimed i`m loyal..i never mentioned that word until now.

Report Post Tip

So Chev, you're saying you wonder what's wrong with up and abandoning your city and crew leader with out permission or warning is OK?

Well I think think my question answers itself.  You don't abandon your gf or cl ever with out permission.  That not how "the thing of ours" works, that's considered dis-loyal, the Mafia's worse enemy.

To better understand and to hit closer to home I will ask, would you be OK with your wife or husband leaving you with out your consent or with out warning just out of the blue?

Now, these cities may be empty but the GF's rule this entire world.  Their arms stretch further than out side of New Orleans or Chicago.   That's just the way it is here. (ooc: and in the real mafia)

Report Post Tip

"So Chev, you're saying you wonder what's wrong with up and abandoning your city and crew leader with out permission or warning is OK?"

You to got me wrong mate.I said if i have power.Well,you see Doom,if i have power it means i don`t have to req my crew leader auth.I might be a crewleader myself.Actualy i must be in order to have power . I might said it wrong from the first place.Ive should wrote : f i`m a big dawg and i get the x city.My bad to this part

Report Post Tip

I see, well, either way you would still need permission because if not then every good gun from said city (and allies) would come after you, or you would have to take out the city.  If you and your crew could take out the entire city you abandoned (and allies) then yes, you would be able to do that.  Would it be "mafia" ethical? No. Would you make friends doing this? Probably not.  Would you eventually die for it?  Yes.  I imagine if you did that you probably wouldn't live long.  The only thing that makes you live long (assuming, I'm new so..) is respect, regardless if you have the gun or protection or not

Report Post Tip

You know, if you're gonna say that you're using a fictional example, then stop using all our comments as if we were attacking you or saying things about yourself. Make up your damn mind. Are we talking about you or a hypothetical situation?

And I hope somebody in LV is making note of how quickly you wanna make sure nobody calls you loyal...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The thing of ours?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL