Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:16
Page:  1 
Number of crews per city? Started by: ThirdSun on Jan 11, '12 04:16

You may notice now that there are 4 crews in Las Vegas, 4 in New Orleans & 5 in Chicago. Has JesseJames authorized cities to delegate 5 crews or is he simply allowing one of those crews to establish themselves and then going off to a city. I am just curious if this has been a change in one of the rules. Curious, that is all.

Report Post Tip

Clarity wondered over and patted the guy on the back.

"Perhaps we should give it a few days and allow for things to settle? Let things play out and then question what is going on."

Smiling she then walked off to find that guy named Xiphos. They had plans to redecorate the HQ and he was to pick out the colors.

Report Post Tip

I too wondered about this.
The rules were established some time ago, by those who are breaking them now.
Chicago owns much more land, they could use to expand
but would rather try and run things in a "Do as I say, not as I do" type of fashion.

because, they... think they can.

Report Post Tip

Clarity paused for a moment to turn around and look at Stiz.

"I think you should take heed to my words also. Rather than bash us before letting things settle. I find that very rude and it makes me a sad panda..."

Frowning, she continued on to go find comfort in shopping.

Report Post Tip

I am sure we can all understand that the situation is very unusual. It's not every day that you have three cities taken out so quickly. Those rules were put in place when we had 6 cities occupied.

Also, LV is not limited by that rule. They can have the amount of crews they want until they have a Godfather.

We shouldn't worry and be so anxious. I'm sure we'll hear in time. I'm also sure that not even the higher ups are 100% sure what they are going to do yet. And if they are, then announcements are being prepared and we are about to find out anyway.

Report Post Tip

excusse me,
Im not sayying the rule is or in not needed anymore.
I understand times have changed,

maybe it's time for the rules to be republished?

Report Post Tip

Wasn't trying to stir shit up. Just a casual question. I realize this was not the place for it.

Report Post Tip

Stumbles by and listens before speaking

I understand the desire to know and confusion but in all honesty does it matter in the imediate future if we have 2 crews in ever city or 13 across 3?

I would argue it is more important to make sure new crews are up, running and stable prior to being allowed to embark on new territory. Perhaps the current leaders are preparing to help a few people set up in their respective cities. Help them grow and get stable, while under their immediate protection as well as by association. Once they are ready maybe a crew or two will be chosen to move to a particular city to help open new prosperous gambling and drug operations across new borders.

Looks to Clarity

I can understand why you would be a sad panda but keep in mind people are upset and confused with the event's. Once things settle so will their apparent frustrations.

Report Post Tip

I also agree with the lovely Clarity, why must this issue, for lack of better wording, be addressed again so soon? I can say with almost certainty that the rules are being looked at again, as surely you've notice that almost the entire GFC are now sleeping with our good fish friends. I don't think it's a matter of national security, and something surely people will see in due time pan out to be a great thing. I for one am sick of the blatant disregard for respect towards Chicago, I personally have never seen anything but cooperation and friendly, swift, courteous interactions with them. Red shrugs and lights a cigar, wishing Clarity good luck in redecorating her HQ before getting back to his own .

Report Post Tip

It's okay ThirdSun, everyone seems to be having a difficult time in the last week. I see it only getting worse. Eh, things getting worse might not be so bad, it might get some change done around here. I personally think that people shouldn't stand around worrying about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with them. Just my opinion.

Report Post Tip

JackPepper pats Clarity on the back

I'll take it this time.

Its been a long, rough week. We have seen three cities fall in a matter of days. I ask that you please bare with us and let the dust settle and anticipate the next speech for the lovely EveValon or the man himself JesseJames before we start pointing fingers and making accusations.

Jack winks at Clarity as he walks away

Report Post Tip

Trunks approaches the gathering crowd and looks around at everyone voicing there opinion before he starts to voice his own...

Well though the pickings for a family are slim at the moment I am sure the wheel is starting to turn and im sure there is a plan being put into the making as we speak, we the people just have to be patient with the leaders that are around till they decide what they are going to do with the vacant cities. They wont be left open for ever, this I can garentee you so with that being said sit tight, find a home and watch as the new generation of leaders begin to unfold.

I am actually quite curious to see who will get there chances this time around.

Report Post Tip

Third Sun i would say that the Auth is to help take in the homeless that are flocking the streets at the moment godfather James also stated theres a relax on the rules for the time being, In his reply to Godfather Staminas speech i would dare say that Some Familys will No doubt be moving out on there own at some stage but i could be wrong.

But first things first we help out the hopeless then let the remainder of the Council decide what to do, I hope this helps clear up your thoughts on the matter Third Sun

Chris notices an old lady with a bulgeing handbag and makes off in her direction

Report Post Tip

This reminds me of the posters that go up on the wall asking why no conflicts happen... a week prior to there being numerous wars in less than a few days.

Far too eager. It's less than a week since 3 wars happened (NY, LV and SL in that order)... wait and see.

Report Post Tip

I too wondered about this.
The rules were established some time ago, by those who are breaking them now.
Chicago owns much more land, they could use to expand
but would rather try and run things in a "Do as I say, not as I do" type of fashion.

because, they... think they can.

This is the mafia.  Never has a constitution been created that needs widespread approval for amendment.  You do your godfather a severe injustice to assume that he did not know of, and agree to the the fifth auth in Chicago.  Whether or not the four leaders to a city rule is important enough to the curent leadership to remain, is yet to be seen, but you can rest assured that my Godfather would never treat yours with such disrespect as to break a rule without reaching an agreement first.  Do you really think so little of Stamina that you believe he would stand by and ignore that? 

As for the idea that Chcago is going to do what they want "because, they... think they can."  Well that is pretty much true.  I imagine that JesseJames will do what he wants as long as he can, and when he can't... well I guess someone else will hold sway over Chicago.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Number of crews per city?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL