Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:08
Page:  1 
Why Philly was taken down. (the real story) Started by: MyRevengeBody on Jan 11, '12 22:46
Report Post Tip

Am I to interpret that there was no reason?

Report Post Tip

That's what Godfather James told me PJ!

Report Post Tip

It means the truth is in our hearts. (Or something philosophical like that)

Report Post Tip

cool story bro but it needs more dragons and shit

Report Post Tip

Yep..

Report Post Tip

This is getting a bit old. Philly is gone, so is New York and Saint Louis. Its time to move on, if you don't like how things are then change them. If you can't then get over it.

Report Post Tip

This is just one of those posts that is too long to read

Report Post Tip

He forgot to add...

"because we can"

Report Post Tip

Thats about as much as anyone knows about the total eridication of an entire city, its crews, its drug houses and its bartenders.

How...odd

Report Post Tip

I feel like he means... "Read between the lines".... Ok kiddies sit back here we go.

Philly was wiped out during the great war of 2012 for one reason and one reason only... A talking bee said so. Oh yea... And because they can. At least thats what it says in my eyes, any other readings?

Report Post Tip

It's a bit arrogant to keep coming out in the streets and acting like you have a right to know why Godfathers make the decisions they make. If they feel it's important that the public know their reasons I assure you they will come out to the streets and speak up. If they do not than tough shit. You don't have a right to know.

Report Post Tip

Tell it again?

Report Post Tip

I know that many people in LV have way higher standards than this. It's sad to see this. To yell an announcement and then just... leave.

If it was an attempt at sarcasm... I think it failed.

Report Post Tip

So thats why.You cleared my mind bro.It doesent matter anymore why.Whats done is done,the decisions that have been made cannot be changed.

Report Post Tip

AS Sammich said,If they wish to say why then so be it.If not then it is none of your business.They do not have to come out and entertain people and listen to people bicker why who and where.Your from Vegas so not sure why you are so concerned in such.

Report Post Tip

"because they could"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why Philly was taken down. (the real story)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL