Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:11:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Gabby's Jewellery Started by: Gabriella on Jan 12, '12 17:32

As Gabriella returns with a few items in her hands she places them before so she could look over them. 

'They both look beautiful...would you happen to have any more selections with the ruby. I believe ruby would be a better choice in color. I know at least that.'

Djosefin smiled and chuckled a little. She knew she had little clue as to what she was going to purchase, but she knew her color coordination like the back of her hand. As Gabriella was gathering a few other items, she looked around the room at all the pieces of jewellery. It made the shop glow in a very interesting way. 

Report Post Tip

Francisco walked into the Jewellery store and was impressed, his fellow crew member had done well for herself, the place was extravagant. Francisco saw that Gabriella was occupied so he decided to take a walk around the store and just browse, he'd come into the store with a clear head so a good browse to see what he wanted was probably for the best to avoid annoying anyone.

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle eners the shop,"hell miss i was looking for a nice sold and heavey mans 14k gold neckless and a nice dimond ring \

for a lady.

Report Post Tip

John enters the shop*

he looks at all the nice shiny things*

John is looking for a nice ring for a female friend but what to get?

Report Post Tip

Vader had been robbing quite a few banks in the past week, and he finally racked up enough cash to buy all of the jewelry he wanted.

After cruising around D-Town for a while, he finally made his way to this store.

Vader gets out his car, and sparks a joint, and smokes it before heading into the place.

High as hell, Vader enters, and is immediately stuck on a pair of diamond studded earrings.

"They're perfect! They go with the outfit I'm wearing to the party tonight!"

Vader tries different items on, and after making his selections, he leaves $5000 on the counter, and leaves the store.

Report Post Tip

Sneaker walks in the jewelry store. She has a hard time finding the proprietor although there is a sales lady lingering about. She is short on time as she picks out a new watch. She pays in cash and disappears into the streets just as fast as she appeared.

Report Post Tip

Mercury finds an abandoned jewelry store. She breaks in and finds a box. In the back she finds a large stock of higher priced items. She fills the box and walks out.

These will make fine gifts for my family! The price was right too!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Gabby's Jewellery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL