Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What Puts a Smile on Your Face? Started by: Quasimodo on Jan 12, '12 22:19

Yep there's a virus running round here and it ain't just me what they call it OOCitis or something?.

Report Post Tip

Everyday Jimmy wakes up, baby. I wake up and realize, "ain't nobody betta." When you can truly love yourself, anything can put a smile on your face. Even somethin' as simple as lookin' in tha mirra.

Report Post Tip

Hot_Lips walks towards Quasimodo with her hand held out...

Hello Quasimodo! I enjoy meeting new people. Whether after a much appreciated jailbreak, organized crime or after a street speach...it's always nice to meet someone, and surprisingly, have a friend for life. It rarely happens but when it does, it makes me smile.

And by the way, for those who have spoken of this, I respectfully reply that the kin of who have fallen during a war, those who have lost emmensily, have a right to come to the streets and vent a little. The streets are fare game, and they have the right to speak as much as anyone else. My bloodline has done so and will continue to do so as long as there is free speach in this world.

Hot_Lips bows and takes her leave.

Report Post Tip

I would have to agree with Hot_Lips.  It is the friends I have made here that keep me in this place, and keep me in this life of crime.  I too enjoy meeting new people, who have the potential to become lifelong friends.

Report Post Tip

I would have to say I love a bag of cash sitting in my lap after robbing myself a well known, secure bank.

You know what they say, just another notch on the belt.

Report Post Tip

Respectfully of course, to lorna doone and cyrus, no part of my original post referenced anything that could be or would be considered ooc.

Peoples responses individually, could be considered one or the other depending on what it is they have written, however, the initial post is within the parameters that I have read surrounding the street forum and as such should remain street post

Report Post Tip

With all respect intended aswell i really don't care were this topic is or any other topic for that matter im just glad you got people talking.

Report Post Tip

i enjoy seeing people who hire hundreds upon hundreds of bodyguards get shot down with a single shot. those moments bring tears of joy to my eyes

Report Post Tip

I also enjoy that Ragnarok i also enjoy seeing people who have names related to mythology or something cool like mythology.

Report Post Tip

I enjoy that helpdesk frequently puts out

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Puts a Smile on Your Face?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL