Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:59
Page:  1 
Grand Opening Started by: Eddie-Scarpa on Jan 14, '12 04:26

For the first time i step up onto the box that i have seen so many others do before and  begin to speak.

Can i have everyone's attention for a second. (i see all the faces turn my way)

I know alot of you do not know me...this is the first time i been up here speaking...i dont want to waste anyone's time so i will get to the point. A few days back i opened a buisness in Las Vegas called The old country inn. I figure it would be a good time to have a grand opening, if anyone is interested please stop by, there is plenty to do...Theres a restaurant...a bar...hotel rooms and even horse racing.

I know all of you are busy but if anyone has the time please feel free to stop by.

Thanks for your time

(I step down off the box and walk off) 

Report Post Tip

Phantom_Menace waits for Eddie to finish talking before he says anything.

Sounds very interesting. I don't think I have ever seen horse racing at any of the local businesses around here.

I will be sure to stop by when I get a chance.

Phantom_Menace then lights up a cigar and walks down the street to go back to work.

Report Post Tip

ThirdSun overhears Eddie-Scarpa announcing his new establishment.

Sounds good, mate! Next time I am in town I will be sure to stop in for a drink.

Report Post Tip

Wraith walked through the Streets, aimlessly looking for things to engage him. Suddenly, he noticed a man, who seemed to be talking about a horse business. He moved forward for a closer look, and decided that it was worth staying to hear the an finish speaking.

Horse racing and inns make a rare combination. I think you'll definitely see me around the betting ring. Farewell till then.

Wraith tips his hat at Phantom_Menace and walks away into the sea of people.

Report Post Tip

Lil Wayne Listens to the man speak.

"Always good to see new businesses opening in Las Vegas, and Ill stop by and have a drink when am near my friend."

Report Post Tip

Kind of refreshing to see a new business set up... in any city for that matter. Perhaps I'll stop by when I am in town.

Report Post Tip

Sneaker hears of a new inn in LV with horse racing and a restaurant. She makes a mental note of this knowing she will be staying at this place in the very near future.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grand Opening
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL