Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:39:53
Page:  1 
Ravaged Streets Started by: Darth_Vader on Jan 14, '12 17:41

Darth Vader makes his way of the boat he arrived on. His ancestors have stepped ashore many times, and he promised himself that he wouldn't be like them, but somehow, he found himself here. Times were tough for his family, so he had to find some way to make money.

His eldest grandfather was once a Consigliere in Godfather Sidious' family in Chicago a very long time ago. One of his uncles, Dynamo, was a Consigliere in Munchkin's family in New Orleans. Many of his other family members didn't live up to the hype as these two have.

With that in mind, Darth Vader decided that he would work hard, so that he can live up to his family name, and live a long life in these streets. But could he do it? He thought to himself numerous times about coming to the Mafioso life or not. But now, he is here, and ready to work hard for any family willing to accept him into their home. 

After finding his run down apartment, he shook his head, and siged.

"This is gonna be hard, but I gotta do it" 

Report Post Tip

Immortal found herself thinking back when she was a bit younger and smiled.

Darth_Vader the road can be hard and long, but you have family around you to help and to assit you. While I didn't know your previous ancestors I am glad to be able to say I get to work with you now. She shakes her head at the apartment You know by the way this place is only temporary. I'm sure you will be just fine.

She smiles as she lights up a smoke and walks out

Report Post Tip

Vader smiles to himself, as Immortal leaves.

Seems like a found a friend already.

He then walks the streets, to find a place where he can buy new furniture, and clothes.

Report Post Tip

Drom Lombino is walking through the back alleys. He hears a speech going on and runs to the end of the street to see who it was. Drom wearing his Mandalorian armor proudly. He notices that the man giving the speech is a Sith. He ducks down and backs up away. Pulling his blaster rifle out and attaching the scope to it he grins under his helmet. As he looks down the scope trying to line up a shot.

The Sith can not be trusted.

The scope lining up closer and closer. He exhales and gets ready to pull the trigger.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ravaged Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL