Hooey's Hatters Started by: Hooey on Jan 14, '12 20:08

We are Hatters

Report Post Tip

Do you sell hats?

Report Post Tip

I want a hat!!

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle enters the hatter shop*

"hey there iam looking for a new and spiecial hat to day can yolu fine gentlemen jhelp me.:

Report Post Tip

Zaxxarito sees Frank entering yet another business in Motown and wonders where on earth he's getting all his money from, after all he seems to be dishing it out akin to a confetti throwing contest at a Catholic wedding!

Gathering a bunch of local street urchins together in order to play a little trick on Frank, Zaxx gives them all one of the toys he recently purchased from a toy store merely half a block away and explains what he wishes them to do.

After issuing the intructions to the children Zaxx strolls off in order to complete some completely different and far more important business.

The urchins patientlt wait on the sidewalk until FrankCastle exits the hat store before completely encircling him and shouting "Mr.'s got a girly hat, Mr.'s got a girly hat" several times and scattering in a multitude of directions before Frank can overcome his shock.

Report Post Tip

John walks into the shop.

hey can you fit me for a hit i know my head is a bit large but i need a new hat.

Report Post Tip

CrashingIntoShack

TotalShitShowRanByQuack

AncestryBooksTell

TalesOfMadBritLad

WicketOneUnleashesOne

BigOlHomeMadeBomb

Shittiest shack that ever existed is bombed out and depleted, weed eaters be damned as the overgrown brush takes back what was once it's own space. The madlad with his paddy cap relaxed back, tilted porterd side, figured there'd be no better way to offer a remembering of the owner of the shit shack then to take a giant shit in the middle of the floor. 

Sights are sore. 

Take 2 in the morning and watch as FartBarf shits again. The ol' and God removed from these shores hound of Annwn was probably off somewhere cacklin' wildly about what he just witnessed from heaven. Weird connections to otherworldly flows of query canals open up as the Gypsy King of the south rolls a spliff and just remembers what he had read about the ol' Hooey. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Hooey's Hatters
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL