Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:03:02
Page:  1 
Anyone worth it? Started by: StuperBee on Jan 14, '12 21:58

Does anyone worth a shit run a crew? In the aftermath, 3 cities fell and we've seen 2 auth's in the "real" cities. My father and his father and his father and his father have stepped foot in different HQs in different cities since my bloodline ended in a violent war. 

My conclusion? Many leaders we have now are not leaders at all. Kids run their crews, spam their HQs with 100 unregulated threads. Horrible organization and execution within the walls of each HQ my bloodline has recently toured in. I was HQ'd in 3/4 of the crews I joined when providing constructive criticism. And each time, I was given the same old bullshit about earning my place. I understand the role-playing side of things and how I must earn my button before talking, but christ. Accept some advice you morons. Where is the love. Any crew out there where the average age is above 14?

And really, is anyone worth it?

Report Post Tip

rofl @ earning your button before speaking. most players dont even know the streets exist now.

Report Post Tip

I can think of one person who isn't worth it...

Report Post Tip

Rag, what I meant was the mongs in bold dont want to hear how to run their own crew. Fair enough. But understanding when to accept useful advice....fuck it. 

And David, I'm not the real StuperBee if you're implying I'm the "one person who isn't worth it..."

Report Post Tip

Doesn't matter if you're the real one or not. Whoever you are or were doesn't matter to me. You're complaining about things that you can change. If everyone is so much worse than you then you should put in the effort to begin dominating this game right now. The fact that you're not and just making threads like this shows that you're not worth the time of day.

Report Post Tip

Oh, didn't realize you were one of those mongs who runs around in the forums and says "if you dont like it, do something about it"

Carry on mediocre player. 

Report Post Tip

My mediocrity is still far greater than anything you could achieve so i'm totally ok with that. Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Mighty bold statement from an unprotected Consig older than 3 months. The best thing you have going for you is your vote %, mong.

Report Post Tip

And with that, I will leave this world. I'll consider killing you in my next life David. It may be a safe idea to send your money to someone worth a shit so you may get it back on your new character.

Report Post Tip

comment on his lack of protection, thats real scary stuff champ.

Report Post Tip

The liberal use of the word mong amuses me. People just don't throw that around enough.

I'd like to say, HQs with 100 unregulated threads are the ones I tend to enjoy the most. FFS, it's a passtime, a game; nothing sucks more donkey nuts than a super boring HQ, where people take themselves way too seriously.

It's probably time you found another hobby. There's absolutely nothing here worth getting upset over and your time would probably be better spent doing something with people that don't suck.

Report Post Tip

So do you think you can run a crew?

How about running a family, how about running an entire city?

I say again

HOW ABOUT RUNNING AN ENTIRE CITY, sound easy?, you fall well short my friend and there-in lies the answer.

There is a structure that we mere mortals follow, that structure has good and bad, if you want to succeed, stop whining, grab a set and perk up a tad.

You may make it to goomba.

Report Post Tip

Obviously not you if you can't even manage to get there, really crying in the forums trying to find support? Even Kuku has more dignity.

Report Post Tip

Dumbass

Report Post Tip

"Accept some advice you morons. Where is the love."

Talking to people like that, there is no love. I can imagine him being all up on his high horse when he was criticizing systems that were already in place and functioning.

Report Post Tip

Running a city is easy. Dealing with the idiots that fill your mailbox daily is hard.

Report Post Tip

Poor guy doesn't seem to understand that the game isn't all run by democratic vote. It's called a hierarchy pal, accept your place in it or don't play the game. Or even better, just like someone before me said, do something about it instead of whining incessantly.

didn't realize you were one of those mongs who runs around in the forums and says "if you dont like it, do something about it"

Just an fyi here, if you don't propose doing something about it - what are you going to do? Carry on bleating in peoples ears who don't care? Cause I sure as shit ain't gonna care about any complaint of yours if you aren't even willing to do anything more than write an angry post about it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anyone worth it?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL